當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 民風民俗英語情景對話

民風民俗英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.7K 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

padding-bottom: 150.23%;">民風民俗英語情景對話

  民風民俗英語情景對話1:

A:Can you tell me something about Spring Festival?

A:你能給我講一些關於春節的事嗎?

B:Sure. We call the Spring Festival Chunjie in Chinese. It is the biggest traditional Chinese festival.

B:當然可以。我們中文叫“春節”。它是中國最大的傳統節日。

A:How do you celebrate it?

A:你們是怎樣慶祝新年的?

B:We usually have the celebration with feasts and firecrackers. The new year's eve is for feasting at home with family members and very close friends. On the first day of the Spring Festival we will make New Year calls on family relatives.

B:我們通常以豐盛的閤家宴和鞭炮來慶祝新年。除夕夜人們在家與家人和親友共進晚餐。年初一就出去給親戚拜年。

A:Do you bring some gifts along?

A:帶點禮物去嗎?

B:Of course yes. Fruits, medical tonics are often for parents and old relatives,and cash enclosed in a red envelope for the kids. All this, of course, should be well prepared beforehand.

B.當然帶。一般給父母和年長的親戚送點水果、補品之類的東西,見到小孩子就要給壓歲錢了。當然,這些都要事先備好。

A:I really appreciate the way you Chinese people exchange feelings.

A:我很欣賞你們中國人交流感情的方法。

  民風民俗英語情景對話2:

A:Do you like China?

A:你喜歡中國嗎?

B:Yes,I like it very much.

B:是的,很喜歡。

A:Are you used to Chinese food?

A:你吃得慣中國的飯菜嗎?

B:Yes,I am.

B:是的,我吃得慣。

A:Which dish do you particularly like?

A:你最喜歡中國的哪道菜?

B:I like them all, except for Sichuan dishes because they are too hot.

B:我都很喜歡,除了川菜,因爲太辣了。

A:Traditional Chinese culture is you know them?

A:中國的傳統文化博大精深。你瞭解得多嗎?

B:Sorry, I don't know much about Chinese culture.

B:抱歉,我不是特別瞭解中國文化。

A:What's your impression of Chinese people?

A:你能告訴我你對中國人的印象嗎?

B:They are very friendly.

B:他們十分和善。

A:Which country do you like best, and why?

A:你最喜歡哪個國家,爲什麼?

B:France, because people there are very romantic.

B:法國,因爲那裏的人非常浪漫。

 民風民俗英語情景對話3:

A:I think it's time for me to leave now.

A:我想我該走了。

B:I hope you could stay several more days.

B:我希望你能再多待幾天。

A:Thank you for your kindness. I'm sorry to interrupt you so many days.

A:謝謝你的美意,我很抱歉打擾了你這麼多天。

B:It doesn't matter. The Water-sprinkling Festival is coming. It's the Dai people's traditional festival. I hope you can celebrate it with us.

B:沒關係。潑水節快到了。它是傣族的傳統節日。我希望你能和我們一起過。

A:It's the day that people sprinkle water on each other? I read about it in a book, but I haven't experienced it for myself.

A:就是人們相互潑水的節日吧?我在書上看到過,但我還沒有親身體驗過。

B:It's a good opportunity. It'll help you to learn the Dai culture.

B:這是個好機會,它將幫助你更多地瞭解傣族的文化。

A:OK. It's kind of you to invite me.

A:好吧。謝謝你的邀請。

B:You are welcome.

B:不用客氣。

 民風民俗英語情景對話4:

A:Today is an important day.

A:今天是個很重要的日子。

B:What is it?

B:是什麼日子?

A:Don't you know that today is the traditional Chinese Lantern Festival?

A:您不知道今天是中國傳統的元宵節嗎?

B:Sorry,I don't know. Do you like it very much?

B:很抱歉,我不知道。你們很喜歡元宵節嗎?

A:Yes,of course. We Chinese people usually have rice glue balls today and children have lanterns as their toys. Would you like some rice glue balls?

A:是的,當然喜歡。我們中國人今天通常吃元宵,小孩玩兒燈籠。您要來點元宵嗎?

B:Yes,I'd like to have some. But why are dumplings so important for the festival?

B:是的,我想來點。但是元宵對這個節日爲什麼那麼重要呢?

A:That's just because rice glue balls are usually round-shaped. The roundshaped rice glue balls suggest family union and good luck for the year.

A:那是因爲元宵是圓的。圓圓的元宵象徵着家庭團聚和一年的好運。

B:Oh , it's so interesting.

B:哦,太有趣了。