當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 國外旅遊常用英語:掛失、緊急事故、醫院常用語

國外旅遊常用英語:掛失、緊急事故、醫院常用語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.1W 次

雖然現在英語已經慢慢退出了我國高考的舞臺,但並不代表退出了英語作爲國際性語言的時代,特別是隨着經濟發展的今天,我國出境人口正在逐漸增加,一個拋開書面英語,走向國際化口語英語的時代纔剛剛開始。因此接下來小編將爲大家精心編寫一套關於出境旅遊的常用英語供大家參考學習。

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">國外旅遊常用英語:掛失、緊急事故、醫院常用語

  遊客出境掛失常用英語

I lost my credit card我丟了我的信用卡

I’ve lost my passport.我的護照丟拉

I’ve lost my traveler’s checks.我的旅行支票丟拉

My purse was stolen.我的錢包被偷拉

I left my bag in the taxi我把錢包忘在出租車上拉

I’ve lost my purse with my credit card.我丟了錢包和信用卡

My pendant was stolen while I was away from my room.當我離開的時候發現我的首飾不見拉

My wallet was taken by a pickpocket.我的錢包叫扒手偷拉

Did you see a bag here?你看見這有個包了嗎?

Whom should I inform?我應該告訴誰?

Where is the lost-and-found?失物招領處在哪?

Where is the police station? 警察局在哪?

I left my bag here but it was gone when I came back.我把包放在這拉,但是我回來就不見拉

Could you help me to find it?你能幫我找一下嗎?

We’ll call you if we find it如果我們找到了會給你打電話

Could you fill out this form?能把表填一下嗎?

Please write down your contact address here 請寫下聯繫地址

When can you let me know the result?什麼時候我能知道結果?

Where should I come to get it?我上哪去得到他

Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff?能找個中文員工給我嗎?

Can I have them reissued?能重新發行一下嗎?

How long does it take to have them reissued?重新發行需要多久

Here is the purchase agreement.這是購買協定

Here is my record of the checks 這是我的支票記錄

May I have a certificate of the accident, please? 可以給我這次事故的證明書嗎?

Could you make out a certificate of the theft?能給我這起偷盜事件的證明嗎?

Could you please cancel my card number?可以把我的卡號取消嗎?

  緊急事故常用英語

Emergency! 緊急情況

Help!救命

Come with me!和我在一起

Open up!打開

Stop it!停

Get out of here!這出去

Call the police!叫警察

An accident has happened.發生了一起交通事故

I was hit by a car我被車撞拉

I don’t remember what happened我不記得發生什麼拉

Please hurry 請快點

Could you call the R company你能打電話給R 公司嗎?

  醫院交流常用英語。

Could you take me to a hospital?能帶我去醫院嗎?

Is there a hospital near here?這附近有醫院嗎?

Could you take me to a hospital, please?能帶我去醫院嗎?

Please call a doctor請叫醫生

Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese?有會說中文的醫生嗎?

Can I make an appointment?我能做預約嗎

Please give me first aid.請給我急救

What is wrong with me?我怎麼拉

Where does it hurt?傷在哪拉?

What kind of pain is it?是什麼樣的疼痛?

How long have you been feeling as you do now?這樣做多久有感覺

Have you had this for the first time?是第一次嗎?

My blood type is A我是A型血

I have a pain here我這疼

I feel dizzy我暈

I fell sick我噁心

I feel nauseous.我噁心

I sprained my ankle我扭了腳踝

I have a fever我發燒

I feel chilly我很冷

I feel languid我全身無力

I have a poor appetite我沒有胃口

I caught a cold 我感冒了

I have a sore throat.我嗓子疼

I have difficulty breathing我呼吸困難

I’ve been vomiting.我不停的吐

I go to the toilet every 10 minutes.我每十分鐘去遍廁所

I can’t sleep well我睡眠不好

I have allergies.我得了敏感症

My friend is seriously injured我朋友傷的很重

He is bleeding heavily他大量流血

He is unconscious.他神志不清

I have a stomachache. May I have some medicine?我胃痛,我想吃些藥

I’ll examine your blood (stool/urine)我要檢查你的血液(大便/尿樣)

I want you to have an X-ray taken.我想你該接受X光檢查

I’ll check your blood pressure (temperature).我要量一下血壓(體溫)

Roll up your sleeve, please捲起你的袖子

Take off the clothing to the waist把衣服脫到腰處

Please lie down there請躺下

Inhale deeply深呼吸

Open your mouth張開嘴

What medicine are you using?你用什麼藥物

What is your regular dose?你的常規劑量?

Is it an injection or oral?是注射還是口服

You’ve got indigestion你消化不良

It’s infected 被感染拉

May I have your signature on this form?可以在這表上簽名嗎?

Don’t move別動

I’ll give you an injection我要給你注射

You need to stay in bed for 2 days.你要在牀上呆2天

We’ll have to apply a bandage我們要一個繃帶

You need to see a specialist.你要看專家

You should go to the hospital for a general checkup.你要去醫院做常規檢查

You need to have an operation你要做手術

You should be hospitalized immediately你要立刻就醫

Please stop smoking and drinking請不要再吸菸引酒

Please refrain from taking any stimulants.請避免接受任何刺激

I want you to come back in two days我要你兩天後回來

How long does it take to get well?多長時間能好

How long do I have to stay in bed/hospital?我得呆在牀上/醫院多久?

What should I eat?我應該吃些什麼?

Can I continue my trip?我能繼續我的旅行嗎?

I feel much better.我感覺好多拉

I don’t feel better我感覺不好

I feel a little better我感覺好點拉

Can I have a medical certificate?我能要個醫院證明嗎?

Can you give me a prescription?你能給我開藥方嗎?

Take this prescription to a pharmacy and buy medicine拿着這個藥方去藥房買藥

How many times a day should I take it?我一天要吃幾次

Take it three times a day before meals每天3次飯前服用

Take 2 teaspoons of this medicine每次兩茶勺

Take one pill with a glass of water用水服用一片

Do you have anything for a cold (headache/stomachache/toothache)?你感冒(頭疼/胃疼/牙疼)?

We have aspirin我們有阿司匹林

How should I take this? 怎麼吃啊?

You should take it three times a day, after meals. 你要每天3次,飯後服用

Please fill this prescription 請開藥方

I don’t have a prescription 我沒有藥方

I’m sorry. We can’t sell anything without a prescription. 對不起,沒有藥方我們不賣任何東西。

小編覺得無論是到哪裏旅遊,人身安全是第一要務,因爲如果大家要出境到一些用英語交流的國家旅遊的話,最好還是學習一些緊急常用語,也是保重自身安全的另一個方面。