當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語情景對話內蒙古

旅遊英語情景對話內蒙古

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.83W 次

如果想要出外旅遊,那就有必要學習一些出外旅遊常用英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話內蒙古,歡迎大家學習!

padding-bottom: 75%;">旅遊英語情景對話內蒙古

 旅遊英語情景對話內蒙古1

Jason takes Emmy to Inner Mongolian Prairie for sightseeing.

賈森帶埃米來到了內蒙古大草原.

Amy:I am glad that you took me here on the Inner Mongolian Prairie.

埃米:很高興你能帶我來內蒙古大草原。

Jason:I know you love horse riding. So I take you here to give it a try.

賈森:我知道你喜歡騎馬,所以帶你來這裏了。你可以在這裏嘗試一下騎馬。

Amy:Really? We can do that?

埃米:真的嗎?可以嗎?

Jason:Yes. And you can also try riding a camel.

賈森:可以的。你也可以嘗試一下騎駱駝。

Amy:That is at the flock of sheep.

埃米:太棒了。快看那羣羊。

Jason:Yes. You will see that a lot here.

賈森:是啊,在這裏,你會經常看到這些的。

Amy:How big is this prairie?

埃米:這個草原有多大呢?

Jason:It is very vast. Actually, Inner Mongolia is the third largest province in China, covering 1 .1 million square kilometers. The Inner Mongolia is bordering Russia and Mongolia to the north.

賈森:非常大。事實上內蒙古是中國第三大省份,面積是110萬平方千米,北面與俄羅斯和蒙古國相鄰

Amy:I heard that it is the widest prairie in China.

埃米:我聽說內蒙古大草原是中國最廣的草原。

Jason:Yes. You are right. And many inhabitants here are ethnic groups.

賈森:是的。你說對了。這裏的很多居民都是少數民族。

旅遊英語情景對話內蒙古2

Jason continues to tell Emmy about Inner Mongolian Prairie.

賈森繼續給埃米講述着內蒙古大草原的事情.

Jason:We come here at the right time

賈森:我們來的正是時候呢。

Amy:How come?

埃米:爲什麼這麼說?

Jason:Because climate in Inner Mongolia Prairie is very different during the year. Winter is cold and can be very long with frequent blizzards. Usually summer is short and warm with always good days.

賈森:這裏的天氣一年間變化很大。冬天的時候非常寒冷,也非常漫長,時不時還會有暴雪天氣。而夏天一般就比較溫暖,但是很短暫,天氣也通常比較好。

Amy:Wow. So I am really lucky to be here in summer.

埃米:哇,這麼說我能在夏天來到這裏應該是很幸運了。

Jason:Yes. And you should be aware that temperature here between days and nights is very different. So you need to wear heavy clothes even in summer.

賈森:沒錯。同時你需要記住的是這裏的白天和晚上的溫差很大,所以即便是夏天,你來這裏的時候也得穿厚點

Amy:Thank you for this rwise I will be frozen outside at night.

埃米:謝謝你告訴我,否則我晚上出去會被凍僵的。

 旅遊英語情景對話內蒙古3

After their stay in Inner Mongolian Prairie,Jason and Emmy are talking on the way back.

埃米和賈森結束了他們的內蒙古大草原之旅兩個人在離開的路上聊天。

Jason:How do you like your stay in the Inner Mongolia Prairie?

賈森:你覺得你的內蒙古之旅怎麼樣?

Amy:I like it very much. I believe the most attractive thing about it is the natural beauty here. You can see the vast grassland,the clear sky, the white clouds, the fresh air and the huge flocks.

埃米:我很喜歡啊。我覺得最吸引我的地方是這裏的自然之美。你可以看到廣闊的草原、乾淨的天空、潔白的雲朵、清新的空氣和一羣羣的牛馬

Jason:Yes. This place really makes you feel relaxed.

賈森:是的在這裏你會感到很放鬆。

Amy:Yeah. I agree. And the horse riding is really awesome. I love the feeling like you are flying above the rolling grass.

埃米:我覺得也是而且騎馬的感覺非常棒。我喜歡那種像在翻滾的綠海上飛翔一樣的感覺。

Jason:Maybe you can come here some other time.

賈森:或許你可以改天再來。