當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於常用的旅遊英語對話

關於常用的旅遊英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.67K 次

隨着國內外旅遊業市場的不斷擴大,旅遊英語人才成爲社會的緊缺人才。我國高等院校紛紛開設旅遊英語課程以滿足社會的需要。小編精心收集了關於常用的旅遊英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於常用的旅遊英語對話
  關於常用的旅遊英語對話1

A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.

A:您好!中國國際航空公司售票處。

B:Hello! I’d like to reconfirm my flight reservation.

B:您好!我想確認我的訂座。

A:May I know your flight number,please?

A:請問您的航班號碼是多少?

B:It’s flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.

B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八點離開北京的。

A:Oh,yes. That’s our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?

A:哦,是的。那是我們飛往南昌的定期航班。請問您的名字?

B:My name is Deng Li.

B:我叫鄧立。

A:Yes, here you are. You’re flying in economy class. Is that right?

A:好的,找到了。您要坐經濟艙,對嗎?

B:Oh,no.I’m sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.

B:噢,不是。我記得我訂的是頭等艙。

A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.

A:我再看看。現在您的票全辦妥了。謝謝您打電話來確認訂座。

B:That’s what I should do. And I don’t want to lose it.

B:這是我應該做的。並且我不想失掉我的訂座。

A:Quite right. If you don’t confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.

A:對。假如您不確認訂座,起飛前72小時會被取消的。爲了不錯過航班,我想您應該儘早取票。

B:OK ! I shall.

B:好的!我會的。

  關於常用的旅遊英語對話2

A:I’d like to book a ticket to Shanghai.

A:我想訂一張去上海的機票。

B:When would you like to fly?

B:您想要什麼時問的票?

A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?

A:越快越好。你們明天有航班嗎?

B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?

B:讓我查一下,請別掛機。對不起,航班都訂滿了。我能爲您訂9月3日的票嗎?

A:That will be OK.

A:可以。

B:How many people are there in your party?

B:請問一行幾人?

A:Just me this time.

A:這次只有我一個。

B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?

B:您要什麼艙位的?頭等艙?商務艙?還是經濟艙?

A:Economy class will be fine.

A:經濟艙就很好。

B:Round trip or one way trip?

B:雙程還是單程?

A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.

A:我想要單程的。

B:How will you pay,cash or charge?

B:您如何付錢,現金還是劃卡?

A:I would like to pay by check.

A:我想付支票。

B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.

B:對不起,我們不接受支票。

A:I’ll pay by charge card then.

A:那我就劃卡吧。

B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?

B:好的。請問留誰的名字?

A:Lucy Green.

A;露西·格林。

B:You are booked;Ms. Green.

B:格林小姐,您的票已經訂好了。

A:Thanks a lot.

A:非常感謝。

B:It’s a pleasure.

B:不客氣。

  關於常用的旅遊英語對話3

A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?

A:您好,中國旅行社。能爲您服務嗎?

B:Yes. I’d like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.

B:是的。我想去倫敦旅遊所以想讓你替我預訂一張5月1日的機票。

A:Just a moment, please. I’m sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. flights have seats available.

A:請稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部訂完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有兩次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。兩次航班都有座位。

B:That’s great! I’d like to take the first available flight. I’ll need an economy ticket

B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飛機。我要一張經濟艙的機位。

A:One way trip or round trip?

A:是單程機票還是往返機票?

B:One way trip. What’s the fare,please?

B:單程機票。請問多少錢?

A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.

A:經濟艙的單程票價是2 300元。

B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?

B:我知道了。我的機票確認了嗎?

A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.

A:是的,我已確認了您的機票。

B:Here is 2,300 yuan.

B:給你2 300元。

A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.

A.謝謝.這是機票和收據。祝您玩兒得高興。


看了“關於常用的旅遊英語對話”的人還看了:

1.旅遊常用英語對話

2.有關旅遊情景對話

3.有關旅行情景對話

4.旅遊英語必備情景對話

5.有關旅遊計劃情景對話