當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 求職英語口語對話:怎麼找工作

求職英語口語對話:怎麼找工作

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.24W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來求職面試英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

padding-bottom: 75%;">求職英語口語對話:怎麼找工作

 求職英語口語對話:怎樣申請工作

A: Are you here for the position advertised in China Daily?

A:你是爲《中國日報》登的廣告而來的吧?

B : Yes, I am. Km very interested in that advertisement about hiring a computer program designer, and hope to know a little more about It.

B:是的,我對招聘計算機程序員的廣告非 常感興趣,我想多瞭解一點。

A: What kind of information would you like?

A:你想了解點什麼呢?

B:Well,first I would like to know if this position is still available.

B :首先我想知道那個職位還有空缺嗎?

A:Yes,ifs still open.

A:空缺,這個職位還留着。

B:Terrific! Then how should I apply for ?

B:太好了!那麼我該怎麼申請呢?

A:Oh,we need your resume,health report, three photographs and several letters of recommendation. Would you please send them to us by next Wednesday?

A:哦,我們需要你的履歷、體檢報告及3張 照片和幾封推薦信,請在下週三之前寄 給我們,好嗎?

B:Thank you very much. Bye-bye.

B:非常感謝,再見。

A: Bye-bye.

A:再見。

求職英語口語對話:能幫我找份工作嗎

A:Hello. May I help you?

A:喂,有事嗎?

B:Yes,please. IVe been here for nearty two months,but I still haven’t found a job. Do you think you can find one for me?

B:是的,我已經在此近兩個月了,但是仍沒有找到工作。你能爲我找一份工作嗎?

A: Don’t worry, we’ll try to help you. Will you please fill out this form?

A:不要急,我們可以盡力幫你。你願意填 這張表嗎?

B: What’s this form for?

B:這張表是做什麼用的?

A:This is for registration. After you have given us your personal details, we'll match these against new jobs as they come in. And we’ll contact you when there is a job that suits you.

A:用來登記的。你把你的個人資料留給我 們,我們將把這些情況同收到的新招工 信息進行比較。一有適合你的工作我們 將與你聯繫。

s great. But how long do I have to wait?

B:很好。我要等多久?

A: Maybe several weeks, maybe several months. It*s hard to tell.

A:也許幾周,也許幾個月,很難說。

B: Oh, dear. How can I wait for such a long time?

B:天呀!我怎麼能等這麼長時間?

A:Actually,many jobs are filled by people who select vacancies from the display boards there.

A:實際上,廣告牌上的許多空缺都有人補 上了。

B:Then,what do you think I should do?

B:那麼,你認爲我能做什麼呢?

A: My advice is to keep looking for jobs yourself. Check the job boards at the job center regularly and check the newspapers daily. If you have friends or relatives here,ask them for help,too.

A:我認爲你還是自己常去找爲好。經常去看職業介紹所的招工牌,每天去查報紙。 如果你有朋友或親戚在這裏,也可讓他們幫忙。

B:l see. Thank you very much for your advice. Bye.

B:我知道了。多謝您的建議。再見。

A:Keep in touch.

A:常聯繫。