當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語售後服務常用句子

商務英語售後服務常用句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求爲目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。接下來小編爲大家整理了商務英語售後服務常用句子,希望對你有幫助哦!

padding-bottom: 100%;">商務英語售後服務常用句子

  商務英語售後服務常用句子一:

Yes , may I help you? 有什麼事嗎?

We had a damaged shipment from you. 你們送來的貨有損壞。

We'll look into it right away for you. 我們會立刻調查清楚。

Was the damage extensive? 壞得很多、很嚴重嗎?

I'd say about half of the shipment is unusable. 我看大概有一半的貨不能用了。

We'll send a man right out to look at it. 我們馬上會派個人去查看。

Good ,we'll be expecting him. 好,我們等着他。

How bad was the damage. 損壞情況如何?

One packing case was crushed. 有一個箱子全壓壞了。

Was all the material in that case destroyed? 箱裏的東西都毀了嗎?

We don't think we can use any of it at all. 我看都不能用了。

Did you note the damage on the bill of lading? 你把損壞情形註明在提貨憑單上了沒?

Yes ,of course. 當然。

We'll start a claim with the shipping company. 我們會向貨運公司着手申請賠償的。

We'll wait and see what they say. 看看他們怎麼說吧。

Just whose fault is this damage? 這次的損壞究竟是誰的責任呢?

The order was in good shape when it left out factory. 貨離開工廠時都是完好無缺的啊。

It certainly didn't arrive here that way. 送到這兒時可不是那樣!

We'll make it right with you ,of course. 真相如何,我們一定會讓你知道。

How about taking the damaged portion at a lower price? 損壞的那一部分就算便宜一點,如何?

What kind of price did you have in mind? 你說多少呢?

I was thinking of 40% off. 打個6折吧。

That will probably be ok. 應該可以吧。

I'm sorry ,but I don't think this damage is our fault. 抱歉,不過我不認爲這次的損壞是我們的錯。

What do you mean? 你這話是什麼意思?

It looks like the shipping company did this. 應該是貨運公司造成的吧。

We'd better take it up with them ,in that case. 如果是那樣,我們最好向他們提出來。

We can't process your damage claim. 我們無法辦理你的索賠。

Why not? 爲什麼?

  商務英語售後服務常用句子二:

You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading. 你沒有在提貨單上註明損壞情況。

I see. 這樣子!

It looks like we have problem with the shipment. 貨有問題哦。

What kind of problem. 什麼樣的問題呢?

We came up about two cases short. 我們發現大概短少了兩箱。

I see ,we'll look for them on our end. 哦,我們這邊會找找看。

Are you sure you sent the full order? 你確定貨全部都出來了?

Yes ,why? 是的。怎麼樣呢?

We seem to be three packages short. 好像少了三大箱。

You'd better check with the shipper. 你最好向貨運公司查查看。

We're sorry ,but we cannot allow your claim. 對不起,我無法接受你的賠償要求。

Why not? 爲什麼?

The material was not damaged by us. 東西不是我們損壞的。

We'll have to talk this over some more. 這件事我們得好好地再談一談。

What about our claim? 我們的賠償怎麼樣啦?

Our shipping manager is looking into it. 我們的貨運經理正在調查這件事。

When will we hear something from him? 什麼時候會有消息呢?

On , in just a day or two ,I think. 哦,我想就這一、兩天吧。

Here is the final settlement for your claim. 你的賠償問題終於解決了。

Thanks , we appreciate the fast work. 謝謝你們這麼快就辦好了。

We only hope we won't have this kind of problem again. 我們僅希望不會再有這樣的事情發生。

That goes for us too. 我們也是這麼希望?