當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語:Terms of Payment

商務英語:Terms of Payment

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.46W 次

商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求爲目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。下面是小編爲您收集整理的商務英語:Terms of Payment,供大家參考!

商務英語:Terms of Payment

Basic Expressions

1. Our terms of payment are by a confirmed irrevocable letter of credit by draft at sight.

我們的支付方式是以保兌不可撤消的、憑即期匯票支付的信用證。

2. Since the total amount is so big and the world monetary market is rather unstable at themoment, we can not ac cept any terms of payment other than a Letter of Credit.

因爲這次交易額大,而且目前國際金融市場很不穩定,所以我們除 接受信用證付款外,不能接受別的付款方式。

3. We would suggest that for this particular order you let us have a D/D, on receipt of whichwe shall ship the goods on the first available steamer.

此次訂貨,我們建議你們使用即期匯票。收到該匯票後,我們將把 貨物裝上第一條可定到的船。

4. In order to conclude the business, I hope you’ll meet me half way. What about 50% by L/Cand the balance by D/P?

爲了做成這批生意,希望雙方都各讓步一半。百分之五十以信用證 付款,百分之五十按付款交單怎麼樣?

5. For such a large amount, a L/C is costly. Besides, it ties up my money. All this adds to mycost.

開這樣大數額的信用證,費用很大,再說資金也要積壓,這些都要 使成本增加。

6. I’d like to discuss the terms of payment with you. I won der if you would accept D/P.

我想同你討論一下付款條件。不知你能否接受付款交單的方式。

7. Since we are old friends, I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted this time as the mode ofpayment.

咱們是老朋友了,我想這次應該用D/P或者D/A付款方式吧。

8. As we must adhere to our customary practice, we hope that you will not think usunaccommodating.

由於我們必須堅持我們的一貫做法,我們希望你不要認爲我們是不 肯通融的。

9. We regret we cannot accept Cash Against Documents On Arrival Of Goods At Destination.

非常遺憾,我們無法接受“貨到目的地後憑單付款”這一條件。

10. We wish to reiterate that it is only in view of our long and friendly business relations thatwe extend you this accommodation.

我們重申,正是鑑於雙方長期友好的業務關係,我們才做出此項調和。

11. We have instructed our bank to open an irrevocable documentary letter of credit in yourfavor. The amount is $ 1,300.00.

我們已通知我方銀行開立以你方爲受益人的、不可撤消的、跟單信 用證,其金額爲一千三百美金。

12. We’d like you to accept D/P for this transaction and future ones.

我們希望你們對這筆交易和今後的交易接受付款交單方式。

13. Your proposal for payment by time draft for Order No.1 is accept- able to us.

對於你方一號訂單,我們可以接受你們遠期匯票支付的提議

14. We shall draw on you at 60 days sight the goods have been shipped. Please honor ourdraft when it falls due.

貨物裝運後,我們將向你方開出見票六十天內付款的匯票,請到期 即付。

15. The bank has just advised us that our Draft No.2 was de clined (rejected, refused).

我們剛收到銀行通知,我們的第二號匯票被拒付了。

16. Under the installment plan, 20% of the contract value is to be paid with orders.

根據這個分期付款計劃,合同總值的百分之二十應在訂貨時付訖。

17. Please indicate that the L/C is negotiable in our country.

請註明信用證在我國可以議付。

18. We shall open an irrevocable letter of credit in your favor, pay able in Hong Kong againstshipping documents.

我方將開立以你方爲受益人的、不可撤消的信用證,在香港付款交 單。

19. Your request for D/P payment has been considered and we agree to grant you thisfacility.

我們已經考慮過了你方付款交單的要求,並同意給予你們這個方便。

20. The time draft is to be countersigned by the Bank of Hong Kong, certifying that yoursignature is true and valid.

遠期匯票要由香港銀行回籤,以證明你方簽字是真實、有效的。

  商務英語:支付條款

W: Well, we’ve settled the question of price, quality and quantity. Now what about the terms ofpayment?

B: We only accept payment by irrevocable letter ofcredit payable against shipping documents.

W: I see. Could you make an exception and acceptD/A or D/P?

B: I’m afraid not. We insist on a letter of credit.

W: To tell you the truth, a letter of credit would increase the cost of my import. When I opena letter of credit with a bank, I have to pay a deposit. That’ll tie up my money and increase mycost.

B: Consult your bank and see if they will reduce the required deposit to a minimum.

-- 好吧,既然價格、質量和數量問題都已談妥,現在來談談付款方式 怎麼樣?

-- 我們只接受不可撤消的、憑裝運單據付款的信用證。

-- 我明白。你們能不能破例接受承兌交單或付款交單?

-- 恐怕不行,我們是堅決要求採用信用證付款。

-- 老實說,信用證會增加我方進口貨的成本。要在銀行開立信用證,我得付一筆押金。這樣會佔壓我的資金,因而會增加成本。

-- 你和開證行商量一下,看他們能否把押金減少到最低限度。

W: Still, there will be bank charges in connection with the credit. It would help me greatly ifyou would accept D/A or D/P. You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit. Itmakes no great difference to you, but it does to me.

B: Well, Mrs. Wang, you must be aware that an irrevocable letter of cred it gives the exporterthe additional protection of the bank er’s guarantee. We always require L/C for our exports. And the other way round, we pay by L/C for our imports.

W: To meet you half way, what do you say if 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

B: I’m very sorry, Mrs. Wang. But I’m afraid I can’t promise you even that. As I’ve said, werequire payment by L/C.

-- 即便那樣,開立信用證還是要支付銀行手續費。假如你能接受承兌 交單或付款交單,這就幫我大忙了。你就當作是信用證一樣向我開 匯票。這對你來說區別不大,但是對我來說就大不一樣了。

-- 王小姐,你應該也知道,不可撤消的信用證給出口商增加了銀行的 擔保。我們出口一向要求採用信用證;反過來講,我們進口也是信 用證付款。

-- 我們都各讓一步吧,貨價的百分之五十用信用證,其餘的採用付款 交單,你看怎麼樣?

-- 對不起,王小姐。即便那樣,我恐怕也不能答應。我都說過了,我 們要求用信用證付款。

推薦閱讀

  • 1商務英語英語求職信
  • 2商務英語俚語
  • 3IMF在希臘債務危機中未盡其職 Someone needed to speak truth to Europe
  • 4(all members of a society) share equally in the possession of the means of production是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 5英語情景口語:Movements of parts of the body身體部位的運動
  • 6新東方商務口語[10]:Employee Pay Raise 員工加薪
  • 7compensation to placate a wronged party or the family of a victim是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 8英語閱讀:Illusions of Pastoral Peace
  • 9complementary method of measurement是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 10(state owned enterprises) formed complete production network through management by trade是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中
  • 11application for extension of date of expiry of import permit是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋大綱
  • 12新東方商務口語[5]:確認約會 Confirming an Appointment
  • 13商務英語實訓報告
  • 14administrative department in charge of import and export commodity inspection是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 15商務英語閱讀: The growing cult of ‘try before you buy’
  • 16關於商業活動discuss the important of commercial activity to
  • 17agree upon a yearly reconsideration of the rate of reimbursement是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 18comparative statement of monthly operation cost per unit是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 19耶倫面對格林斯潘難題 Treasury markets complacent over Fed rate strategy
  • 20100% cotton yarn dyed flannelette doubleside pyjamas for men and women是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋