當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語電話預約常用句型

商務英語電話預約常用句型

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.11W 次

在職場中,電話聯繫是經常會遇到的,尤其是在和客戶預約的時候,一些句型是必須要掌握的。今天我們爲大家整理了商務英語電話預約常用句型,一起來看一下吧。

商務英語電話預約常用句型

商務英語電話預約常用句型

喂,李先生。何事可以爲您效勞?

Hello. Mr. Li. What can I do for you?

我想和您約個時間,討論一下我們的合同。

I'd like to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract. / I want to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.

好的。你想今天來嗎?

Good. Do you want to come today?

是的,如果可以的話。

Yes, if that’s possible.

我看一下……

Let me see ...

我查一下我的曰程表。

Let me cheek my schedule ...

好,我整個下午都有空。

Yes, I’m free all afternoon.

太好了。我1點鐘來行嗎?

That sounds good. Shall I come at one?

何不中午來,我們一起吃飯?

Why don’t you come at noon and we’ll have lunch together?

好,那麼十二點鐘見。

Fine. I'll see you at twelve then.

好的。到時候見。

Good. See you then.

商務英語口語之如何進行電話預約

重點詞彙和句型

1. fix   安排,決定(某事)……

2. fix a meeting   安排會談

3. manage    設法做到……

4. How 's everything going? 你好嗎?(問候語)

5. I'm phoning to ...     我打電話是想……

6. I'm phoning about...    我打電話是關於……的事情。

7. I'd like to ...       我想……

用電話預約,雖然根據情況差異,表達的重點也不同,但基本應該注意到下列三點原則:

1、正確介紹自己的姓名,並獲知對方姓名;

2、要詢問希望與誰會面,並且把意思正確傳達給對方;

3、要傳達或詢問約定的時間與場所。

如果掌握了上述三點原則,再牢記一些基本句型,你就能流利地用英語打預約電話了。我們先來聽聽Mr. Smith 是怎樣運用上面三個基本原則的吧。

Operator:  Person and Brown. Can I help you?

Mr. Smith:  This is Gerald Smith from Taylor & Sons. Could I speak to Mrs. Phillips.

Operator:  Just a moment, Mr. Smith, I'll put you through.

Mrs. Phillips: Susan Philips Speaking.

Mr. Smith:  Hello, Susan. This is Gerald Smith.

Mrs. Phillips: Oh hello, Gerald. How are you?

Mr. Smith:  Fine. I'm just phoning to see if we could fix a meeting for next week.

聽完這段對話,我們可以瞭解到Susan Philips和Mr. Smith早已互相認識了,因爲他們在對話中用了Hello這個比較隨便的問候語。 請注意,這裏Susan並沒有直接問Mr. Smith打電話的目的,而是先用How are you? 問候Mr. Smith。這是由於在電話交談中,如果雙方互相熟識,最好順便問候一下對方近況。

商務英語對話句型之祕書電話預約

我這周行程很緊。

I’ve a very tight schedule this week.

只有週六下午3:00-4:00有空。

I’m only available at 3:00-4:00 this Saturday afternoon./I can squeeze him into my schedule at 3:00 -4 00 this Saturday afternoon .

抱歉,我老闆週六下午不方便,他要出-差,是否可能安排其他時間?

I’m sorry my boss is unavailable this Saturday afternoon as he will be out of town on a business trip ,Would it be possible to schedule the appointment for some other time?

很抱歉,那是我惟一有空的時間,我週日就要離開這裏,如果你們無法前來,恐怕只好等我下次來再碰面了。

I’m sorry that’s the only time I’m available. And I’ll be leaving here this Sunday. you couldn’t come, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until my next trip here.

對不起,我老闆這次無法和您會面,希望不會造成您的不便,如果您不介意,也許我可以代表他到飯店和您會談。

I’m sorry my boss couldn’t meet you this time. I hope it won’t cause you any in- convenience. However if you don’t mind, maybe Ill take his place to meet you at your hotel.

可以,沒問題。我週六下午3:00等你。

That’s all right. No problem. I’ll be expecting you this Saturday at 3 p. m.

謝謝您的諒解,週六見。

Thanks for your understanding. See you on Saturday.

以上就是爲大家整理的商務英語電話預約常用句型的相關內容,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。在電話預約的時候,如果出了一點問題,都可能會影響到預約,所以一定要慎重,掌握好的句型。