當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務接待情景英語對話

商務接待情景英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.36W 次

在日常工作中,是經常需要接待外來的賓客,有的是領導有的是客戶,不論來者身份如何,我們都不能疏忽怠慢了。今天我們爲大家整理了商務接待情景英語對話,一起來看一下吧。

padding-bottom: 100%;">商務接待情景英語對話

商務接待情景英語對話1

A: Good morning. I have an appointment with Mr. Wilson at 9∶30.

A: 早上好,我與威爾遜先生約好9點半會晤。

B: Are you Mr. Chen of International Trade Corporation?

B: 您是國際貿易公司的陳先生嗎?

A: Yes. That s right.

A: 是的。

B: I ll tell Mr. Wilson that you re here. Would you like to have a seat over there for a moment, please?

B: 我會告知威爾遜先生您來了,您在這兒坐一下好嗎?

A: Thank you.

A: 謝謝!

商務接待情景英語對話2

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

A: 早上好。我能爲你做些什麼?

B: Good morning. Is this Modern Electronics Co., Ltd.? I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 10∶00 a.m.

B: 早上好。這是公用品有限公司嗎?我在10點與銷售經理有個約會。

A: May I have your name, please?

A: 請把你的名字告訴給我好嗎?

B: Thomas Wilson. I am from the Golden Trading Company.

B: 托馬斯·威爾遜,我從黃金貿易公司來。

A: Let me see ... Ah, yes, Mr. Wilson. Please take a seat, Mr. Wilson. I will tell the Manager s secretary that you are here.(Dial the phone.)

A: 讓我查一查……是的,他和你有約會,威爾遜先生。請坐。我將告訴經理的祕書你已經在這兒了。(撥電話)

A: Hello, Mary, this is Reception. Mr. Wilson from the Golden Trading Company is here. He has an appointment with Mr. Hilton at 10∶00 am.

A: 你好,瑪麗,這是接待處。從黃金貿易公司來的托馬斯·威爾遜先生已經在這兒了。他約定在 10點與希爾頓先生見面。

C: Mr. Wilson? Right, I ll come down now and take him to Mr. Hilton s office.

C: 威爾遜先生?那好。我現在就下去帶他去希爾頓先生的辦公室。

C: Mr. Wilson?

C: 威爾遜先生?

B: Yes, that is right.

B: 是的,我就是。

C: I am the Sales Manager s secretary. Please come this way. I ll take you to his office.

C: 我是銷售經理的祕書,請這邊走。我帶你去他的辦公室。

B: Many thanks.

B: 非常感謝。

以上就是爲大家整理的商務接待情景英語對話,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。商務英語在職場中是非常常見的,而且社會競爭非常的激烈,所以提高商務英語是至關重要的。