當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語求合作句子

商務英語求合作句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.73W 次

公司的發展離不開合作,尤其是在商業全球化的今天,如果你不懂英語,那麼交流起來就會非常的困難,也會限制公司的發展,那麼求合作的常用句子都有哪些呢?跟着滬江小編一起來了解一下吧。

j..com/tags-6862-0.html" target="_blank" >padding-bottom: 100%;">商務英語求合作句子

1.We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.

我們相信我們多年的國際貿易經驗能夠毫無疑問地符合貴司的要求。

2.I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我們有合作機會,並靜候您的佳音。

3.I hope that we can cooperate happily.

希望我們合作愉快。

4.I hope that we can continue our cooperation.

希望我們能夠繼續合作。

5.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我們真誠希望這次交易能夠令雙方滿意。

6.We hope that this market trend will continue.

我們希望這個市場趨勢會保持下去。

7.It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你認真考慮這個問題,讓我們儘快答覆你。

8.We hope that you will seriously consider our request.

我們希望您能認真考慮我們的請求。

9.We hope to get your immediate reply.

我們希望得到您的即時答覆。

10.We look forward to receiving your early reply to this matter.

我們期待您早日回覆此事。

11.We hope that this dispute will be settled through friendly negotiations without being submitted to arbitration.

我們希望這個爭議能夠通過友好的談判解決,而不被提交仲裁。

商務英語希望與要求的口語句子

1. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

希望你們儘早進行結算。

2. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感謝您的早日結算。

3. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望儘快解決債權問題。

4. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

希望以後不再會有這種麻煩。

5 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我們期待你們能夠儘快給我們一個比較低的價格。

6. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

7. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以後的生意。

8.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關係和以後的生意。

9. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。

10. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關係。

商務英語有關廣告的句子

1. How can we advertise our new products?

新產品我們該怎麼做廣告。

advertise [ˈædvərˌtaɪz] 做廣告

2. You can put the advertisements in the well-known newspaper.

你可以把廣告投放到著名的報紙上。

advertisement 英 [ədˈvɜ:tɪsmənt] 美 [ˌædvərˈtaɪzmənt] 廣告

well- known 著名的

3. We need a lot of money to advertise.

做廣告要很多錢。

4. It is far from enough if you only put advertisements in printed media.

如果只把廣告放在紙媒上,是遠遠不夠的。

printed media 紙媒

5. What media do you recommend then?

那你建議什麼媒體呢?

recommend [ˌrɛkəˈmɛnd] v. 推薦

商務英語句子介紹

6. I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必須告訴你貨物的規格。

advise v. formal (inform) 通知

▸ to advise sb of sth/that … 告知某人某事物/…

specification [ˌspɛsəfəˈkeɪʃ(ə)n] n. 規格

7. Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你們收到了按我方目錄所列的產品規格了嗎?

as shown on/ in/ by 如…所示

catalog [BrE ˈkat(ə)lɒɡ, AmE ˈkædlˌɔɡ] n. 目錄

8. The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

質量沒問題,只是式樣有點過時。

style [staɪl] n. 樣式, 款式

▸ various styles of carpet 各種式樣的地毯

▸ Our fireplaces come in several styles 我們有多種款式的壁爐

▸ shoes in the latest style 最新款式的鞋

a bit 少許,一些

outdated [ˌaʊtˈdeɪdəd] adj. 陳舊的 ‹idea, concept›; 過時的

9. We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.

我們發現貨物與原來的式樣不符。

agree with 與…相符, 與…一致

original [əˈrɪdʒənl] adj. 原來的

▸ the film in the original version 這部電影的原版

pattern [BrE ˈpat(ə)n, AmE ˈpædərn] n. 式樣

10. The Double Fish brand is not so bad. The design is fresh and vivid.

雙魚牌不錯,圖案新穎。

brand [brænd] n. 品牌

vivid [ ˈvɪvɪd] adj. 鮮豔的;生動的

以上就是滬江小編爲大家整理的商務英語求合作句子,想要在職場上有更好的發展,就必須要提高自己,尤其是在語言方面,希望本篇文章中提到的句子可以幫助大家更好的學習英語。