職場英文口語 第183期:如何領導他人(3)
That's great Anna.
太好了,安娜。You've got all the skills to do Paul's job – maybe even more!
你有保羅職位所需的所有技能,也許還要更強呢!But you need to take charge and show who's boss!Oh right.
但你要主持工作,告訴大家誰是領導!好吧。
But what should I say?
但我該說什麼呢?Well, don't be too bossy, but you could say: "If anyone has any issues about their work please come and speak to me".
別太專橫了,但你可以說:“如果任何人對工作有問題,請來找我。”Or, "I would like to have a meeting to discuss our work", or, "If there's anything you want to ask, my door is always open".
或者“我想可以開會討論一下大家的工作”,或“如果你們有問題,我辦公室的門永遠敞開。”That makes you sound like a very approachable boss!
這會讓你聽起來像一個很可親的領導!Good ks.
祝你好運!謝了。Right everyone, as you know Paul has put me in charge for a while.
好的,大家,你們都知道了保羅讓我負責一陣子。I'm not being funny Anna, but why you?
我並不是覺得奇怪,安娜,但爲什麼是你?I mean, I've been here the longest.
我是說,我在這兒的時間最久。Tom, if you have any issues about your work, please come and speak to me.
湯姆,如果你有任何工作的問題,請來找我談。Oh right… I will then.
好的,我會的。Erm… Anna… congratulations on your promotion.
安娜,恭喜你高升了。I just wondered, now you're in charge, could I do a little less admin and a bit more selling?
我只是想知道,現在你負責了,你能讓我少做點行政工作,多做銷售嗎?