外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:擬定簽訂協議
Draft and sign an agreement
擬定簽訂協議A:Good morning,Mr Zhang,I wonder whether you have got an answer from your superior.
A:張先生,早上好。我想知道您有沒有得到上級的答覆。B:Yes ,we had meting about it yesterday afternoon.
B:得到了。我們昨天下午專門爲此事開了個會。
A:What's the answer?
A:結果如何?B:We decided that we could agree to your price,but we are a big worried about the slow delivery.
B:我們認爲可以接受你方的價格,但是我們有點擔心你們的交貨很慢。A:Let me see. I quoted your delivery in three months, didn't I?
A:我看看。我報給你們的交貨時間是三個月,是嗎?B:Yes, but we hope that the wool could reach us as soon as possible.
B:對,但我們希望羊毛越早到越好。A:I thought you would be worried about it. So I rang Auckland last night. As you are our biggest customer, they agreed to ship the order on the first vessel available that will leave Auckland next month.
A:我也料到你們會爲此事擔心,因此我昨天晚上給奧克蘭打了個電話。由於你是我們的最大買主,他們同意將你方訂貨裝運第一艘下個月從奧克蘭開出的船隻。B:Good, if you agree we'll draft the agreement right away and sign it then.
B:那好,如你同意的話,我們便可以擬定協議然後簽訂。A:By all means.
A:完全同意。