當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語口語:帶外商瞭解產品

外貿英語口語:帶外商瞭解產品

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.15W 次

下面是本站小編整理的外貿英語口語:帶外商瞭解產品,以供大家學習參考。

padding-bottom: 100%;">外貿英語口語:帶外商瞭解產品

A: Please come this . Hill. The new machine is very similar to the old ough it's a lot faster.

A:請這邊走,希爾先生。這臺新型的機器和舊的很相似,但是速度要快的多。

B: I've been very impressed by what l've seen.I know the factory is operating at full capacity,

B:我看到的一切給我留下了深刻的印象。我知道廠里正在全力生產。

A: Yes,we've received plenty of for home needs and for export.

A:是的,我們收到了大量的訂單,有國內的也有國外的。

B: Is any work done by subcontractors?

B:有些工作轉包給他人了嗎?

A: No. we are fully self-sufficient. We have laboratories. quality control department and packaging department all here.

A:沒有,我們自給自足。我們這兒有實驗室、質量檢查部門和包裝部。

B: Have you been producing this new model for a long time?

B:你們生產這種新產品很久了嗎?

A: Yes,we've introduced new technology and started the new model last year. Our designers always keep up with the state of art technology.

A:是的,我們剛剛引進了新的技術,去年開始 投人生產這種新產品。我們的技術水平始終與最新的技術保持一致。

B: Is the staff of engineers big?

B:工程師隊伍大嗎?

A: Totally we have about two hundred design engineers and production engineers.

A:我們有設計工程師和生嚴工程師一共200人。

B: How do you ensure quality control?

B:你們怎麼保證質量檢查呢?

A: Well,it's done by the quality control department.

A:嗯,由質檢部來完成。

B: Do you also check the packaging?

B:你們也檢查包裝嗎?

A: Sure,but we've recently started to use packing companies too.

A:當然,但是我們最近也開始請包裝公司來完成包裝了。

B: I hear there is on-the-job training program here?

B:我聽說你們還有在職培訓項目?

A: staff training department is responsible for this. And that is our office block. We have all the administrative departments there. Down there is the research and development section.

A:是的,我們的職工培訓部負責此事。那就是我們的辦公大樓。我們所有的行政部門都在那裏。那邊是研發部。

B: How much do you spend on development every year?

B:你們每年在科研上花多少錢?

A: About 3% ~5% of the gross sales.

A:大約是總銷售量的3% N5%。

B: What's that building opposite us?

B:對面那座建築是什麼?

A: That's the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

A:那是倉庫,存放週轉快的貨物,這樣有急得訂貨時,就可以立刻交現貨。

B: If I placed an order now. how long would it be before I got delivery?

B:如果我現在訂購,到交貨前需要多少時間?

A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.

A:那主要得看訂單大小以及您需要的產品而定。

B: It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the gave me a good idea of your product range.

B:謝謝你陪我看了整個工廠。這次參觀使我對你們的產品範圍有了一個很好的瞭解。

A: It's a pleasure to show our factory to our friends. What's your general I ask'.' We'd like to have your suggestion and comments.

A:帶朋友參觀我們的工 廠是我們的榮幸 ,不知道您的總體印象如何?我們希望聽取您的建議和評價 .

B:It's really impressive ; you have fine facilities and efficient people. especially the speed of your NW Model.

B:印象真的很深刻,你們擁有很好的設備和高效率的員工,尤其是你們的 NW型機器的速度。

A:That's our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.

A:那是我們新開發的產品,性能很好兩個月前剛投入市場.

B:The machine gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

B:和你們的競爭對手相比,我想這機器可以讓你們 多佔一個優勢.

A:Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

A:當然就速度而言,目前沒有廠家能和我們相比。

B:Could you give me some brochures for that machine?And the price if possible.

B:您能給我一些與那機器配套的小冊子嗎?如果可能,還有價格。

A: Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

A:好的這是我們的銷售目錄和說明書。

B: Thank you.l think we may be able to work together in the future

B:謝謝。我想將來也許我們可以合作。