當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 醫學英語 > 常用護患英語會話

常用護患英語會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.62K 次

下面是本站小編整理的常用護患英語會話,歡迎大家閱讀!

常用護患英語會話

Nurse:Do you want to see a doctor? 你要看病嗎?

Patent: Yes, where shall I register? 是的,在哪兒掛號?

N: Here, have you been here before? 這兒,你從前來過嗎?

P:Yes,a year age./NO,this is my first visit.

是的,一年前來過./沒有,這是第一次來.

N:Have you a registration card?你有掛號證嗎?

P:Yes here it is./NO,I forgot to bring it.

有,在這兒呢./ 沒有,我忘記帶了.

N: Do you remember your card number?

你記得你的掛號證號碼嗎?

P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.

記得,是 C-150843./不記得了.

N: When did you come last? 上次你什麼時侯來的?

P: About a week ago. 大約在一週以前.

N: Then I'11 find out for you. 那麼,我給你查查.

Are you working in the Embassy? 你在大使館工作嗎?

P:Yes I'll be here for three to five years.

是的,我要在這兒呆三至五年.

I'm a teacher at… 我是…的教師.

N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate,experts certificate, passport). 請出示你的身份證(外交官證、專家證、護照)。

P: I'm a tourist. 我是一個旅遊者.

N:How long do you intend to stay here? 你準備在這裏呆多久?

P: About one week. 大約一週。

Till the end of this year. 到今年年底。

I'm leaving tomorrow morning. 我明天早晨就走。

N: I'll make a file (record) for you. 我要給你做一份病歷.

Please write down your full name in block letters.

請用印刷體寫上你的全名.

How old are you? 你的年齡?

When were you born? 你是哪年生的?

P:I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.

我是1952年2月15日生的。

N:What is your position in the Embassy? 你在大使館做什麼工作?

P: I'm the ambassador (minister, chargéd' affaires, counselor, first secretary,second secretary, third secretary, Attaché, staff, secretary-archivist, military

attaché). 我是大使(公使,代辦,參贊,一等祕書,二等祕書,三等祕書,隨員,職員,檔案祕書,武官隨員).

N:What is your work here? 你在這裏做什麼工作?

P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife).

我是代表團團員(商人,工程師,教師,藝術家,音樂工作者,退休工人,飛機駕駛員,主婦).

N: Are you married or single? 你結婚了,還是獨身?

P: Yes, I'm married. 是的,我結婚了.

NO, I'm single. 沒有,還是獨身.

I'm divorced. 離婚了。

N: What's your address, pleas. 請告訴我你的住址。

P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy,…building …block…number).

我住在…飯店(…使館,…單元…樓…號).

N: Your telephone number, please. 請告訴我你的電話.

P:Five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six.

522133,分機156.

N: Is your baby a boy or a girl? 你的孩子是男孩還是女孩?

Who is your host? 誰接待你?

P: I am a delegate of… delegation. 我是……代表團的團員。

N: who is paying? 誰替你付款?

Can you charge it to your organization? 你能在你的單位報銷嗎?

Will they reimburse you? 他們給你報銷嗎?

P: I pay for myself. 我自己付款(我自費)。

I think they will reimburse me. 我想他們會給我報銷。

I think they will give me the money back. 我想他們會把錢還給我的.

N: Please pay for the registration. 請交掛號費。

P: How much? 多少錢?

N:Here is your receipt and change. 這是收據和找回的錢.

Have you any small change? 你有零錢嗎?

This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.

這是你的掛號證.請不要遺失。每次來時帶着它.

P: Yes, I will. 好,照辦.

N: What's wrong with you today? 你今天哪裏不舒服?

Which department do you want to register with? 你要掛哪科的號?

P: I want to see a physician我要看內科.

P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my ches badly.

我不知道該掛哪個科.我混身起紅疹;癢得厲害.

N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.

我想你應當先看皮膚科大夫.需要的話再轉內科.

P: I would like to see a dentist. 我想見一位牙科醫生。

N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?

補牙?鑲牙(做假牙),還是洗牙(潔齒)?

P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me. 我要鑲牙(潔齒),請給我約個時間.

N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?

好吧!下星期三,你願意上午八點鐘來還是十點鐘來?

P: Ten o'clock suits me better. 十點鐘對我更合適。

N:Please come with me. 請隨我來.

P: How long must I wait? 我還需要等多久?

N: Your turn is next. 下一個就輪到你了.

There are two more patients before you. 在你前面還有兩個病人.

It's your turn now. 該你看病了.

The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.

你前面那個病人情況較複雜。對不起,你至少還得等半個小時.

P: I would like to have a check-up for a driving licence.

我要做駕駛查體.

N: You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure need to have a fluoroscopy done.

你需要檢查一下眼睛、耳朵和血壓. 你需要做透視檢查。

P:The doctor needs my weight, pleas weigh me.

醫生要我的體重,請給我量一下.

N: Please bring a photograph of yourself, we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.

請帶一張你的照片來,我們要在它的角上蓋個印兒.

P:The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. What shall I do? 醫生建議我做個胃腸造影。我該怎樣做呢?

N: I'll make an appointment for you at next Friday morning at 8 o'se don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.

我現在就給你約定.下星期五早晨8點鐘來.到後半夜就不要再吃東西或喝水了.

P: Not even water? 水也不行嗎?

N: A sip of water is all right. 小口水還是可以的.

P: Where can I get the certificate stamped? 我這證明在哪兒蓋章呢?

N: Right here.I'11 do it for you. 就在這兒。我來給你蓋.

P: If it is an emergency case,we can come at any time,can't we ?or should we phone first?

如果病情危重,我們隨時都可以來,是嗎?還要先打個電話不?

N: If you have the time better notify us befor you come. Have you had your lungs x-raged this year?

假如有時間,最好來之前打個電話.這一年內你照過胸部X線片嗎?

P : When can I get the result? 我什麼時候能知道檢查結果?

N:Right away. 馬上就可以. in two days. 兩天以後。

P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?

可以請我們翻譯打電話問結果嗎?

N:Yes you may. You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.

是的,可以。 你下星期一看病的時候,所有的結果都會出來的。

P: The paper for the driving licence need my height.

駕駛執照上要有我的身高.

N: DO you know your height in centimeters?

你知道你身高多少釐米嗎。

P: No I don't know.I measure five feet eleven inches.

不知道,我的身高是5英尺11英寸.

N: OK!I'11 calculate it for 's one hundred and seventy-seven point five centimeters. 好,我替你算算.這就是 177.5釐米.

lf the patient is too weak, we can do home visit. Our doctor and nurse can go to the patient's home by our ambulance. In case the patient needs to be hospitalized, we shall bring him(her) back. 假如病人太弱,我們可以出診.我們的醫生和護土可以乘我們的救護車到病人家去。假如病人需要住院,我們就把他(她)帶回醫院來.

I'11 take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.

我要從你的手臂上取點血。請脫掉上衣,捲起袖子.

I'11 take some blood from your ear. Please take off yourearring.

我要從你的耳朵上取點血.請摘下你的耳環。

Your veins don't stand out very clearly.I'11 try to do it care. Be patient. Please clench your fist.

你的靜脈不明顯,我需要仔細找找。請耐心些.請你握拳.

Pleas open your s it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.

請張開手,用這塊棉花壓一會兒.

I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.

我要先給你做個皮膚試驗看看你有無過敏現象。

Since you are sensitive to the anti-tetanus serum, we will have to give it to you four doses, at an interval of twenty minutes.

由於你對破傷風抗毒素過敏,我們要分四次注射,每次相隔20分鐘.

P: How often should I have the injection? 這針多久注射一次?

N: Once a day(twice a day). 每天一次(每天兩次).

P: Where do you give it? 在哪個部位注射呢?

N: In the buttocks(in the arm). 在臀部(在手臂上).

P: I discovered a lump on my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?

我昨天發現我的臀部有個硬塊.該怎麼辦呢?

N: Let me have a look. Better put hot towels on it. Two times a day for fifteen minutes, If It doesn't get better, we'11 try ghysiotherapy.

讓我看一下.最好用熱手巾敷.一天敷兩次,每次15分鐘。假若不見好,我們可以做做理療.