當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > “講真”的英文怎麼說

“講真”的英文怎麼說

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.11W 次

不知道從什麼時候開始,“講真”二字流行了開來,而且時不時地出現在大家的口頭禪裏。這個詞言簡意賅,中文的意思讓人一聽就懂。那你知道“講真”用英語應該怎麼說嗎?下面快來看看吧~

padding-bottom: 56.25%;">“講真”的英文怎麼說

  1. to put it bluntly: 坦率說

To put it bluntly, I can't afford it.

坦率地說,我買不起。

  2. actually: 其實,事實上

Actually, I didn't see her - I just heard her voice.

實際上,我並沒有看見她,只是聽到了她的聲音。

  3. to be candid with you: 坦白的說

To be candid with you, I think you're making a dreadful mistake.

跟你說實話,我覺得你在犯一個可怕的錯誤。

  4. to be perfectly frank with you (= Frankly): 十分坦誠的說

To be perfectly frank with you, I don't think she's the woman for the job.

十分坦誠地告訴你,我認爲她不適合做那份工作。

  5. tell me straight: 坦白說

Tell me straight, would you rather we didn't go tonight?

請坦白告訴我,你是不是希望我們今天晚上不去?

  6. to be honest (= Speaking honestly): 老實說

To be honest, I don't think it will be possible.

說老實話,我認爲那根本不可能。

  7. to tell the truth: 說實話

To tell the truth, I'm quite pleased he's not coming.

說實話,他不來我很高興。

  8. stop/quit beating around the bush: 別繞彎子

Stop beating around the bush and tell me what you want.

別拐彎抹角了,直接告訴我你到底想怎麼樣。