當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 口譯考試的十個句型

口譯考試的十個句型

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.25K 次

中高級口譯考試一直是大家比較關注的一次考試。接下來,小編給大家準備了口譯考試的十個句型,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

口譯考試的十個句型

1. leave sb the choice of or 要麼…,要麼… (選擇類經典句)

Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us the choice of brave resistance or the most abject submission.

敵人冷酷無情/鐵石心腸,我們要麼英勇奮戰,要麼屈膝投降。

The age of 30s leaves you the choice of marriage or remaining a bachelor.

年過三十,要麼結婚,要麼單身。

2. be the instrument of sth 引來某事物的人或事(使動類經典句)

The eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us, and we shall have the blessings and praises, if happily we are the instruments of saving them from the tyranny meditated against them.

全國同胞都在注視着我們。如果我們有幸使他們擺脫強加於身的暴政,我們將得到他們的祝福和讚頌。

他所建立的組織最終使他垮了臺。

The organization he had built up eventually became the instrument of his downfall.

能夠讓你幸福,我願意付出我的一切。

If I can be the instrument of your happiness, I will sacrifice all I have.

3. it was the memory / memories of 追溯到…,回顧歷史(回憶類經典句)

Perhaps it was the memories of the 1964 Tokyo Olympics and the 1988 Seoul Olympics, which were considered turning points in their nations' development.

(回顧歷史,)人們可能會把 1964 年東京奧運會和 1988 年漢城奧運會分別視爲日韓兩國發展的轉折點。

It was the memory of 1945 Hiroshima and Nagasaki suffered from the attacks of atomic bomb, from which originated the term of "Zero Ground".

“零地帶”這個術語可以追溯到 1945 年廣島和長崎遭受原子彈襲擊的歷史時刻。

4. on the premise / ground / prerequisite / proposition / hypothesis / presuposition that 基於一個前提… (假設類經典句)

中國政府在宣佈實行和平統一的方針時,是基於一個前提,即當時的臺灣當局堅持世界上只有一箇中國,臺灣是中國的一部分。

The Chinese government declared the implementation of the policy of peaceful reunification on the premise that the then Taiwan authorities maintained that there is only one China in the world and Taiwan is but one part of China.

Advice to investors was based on the premise that interest rates would continue to fall.

對投資者的建議是以利率將繼續下跌爲依據的。

  擴展:使用頻率非常高的感嘆詞

一、Oh 表示驚訝、指責、痛苦、稱讚、懊惱等,可譯爲“哦”、“哎呀”、“噢”“啊”、“呀”等。

1. "Oh, who was that?" Mr. Black asked.

“哦,是誰?”布萊克先生問。

2. "Oh, how blind you are!" he cried.

“哎呀,你們真瞎!”他大聲道。

二、Ah 表示驚奇、高興、討厭、懊悔、藐視、威脅等,可譯爲“呀、啊”等。

1. Ah, yes, Jeanne married a man with a lot of money.

啊,對啦,珍妮嫁給了一個很有錢的人。

2. "Ah, what splendid1 clothes!" thought the Emperor.

“啊!多華麗的衣服啊!”皇帝想。

三、come 表示鼓勵、不耐煩、引起注意、安慰等,可譯爲“喂、好吧、說吧、得啦”等。

, come, Mathilde. Surely2 you can tell an old friend.

嗨,說吧,瑪蒂爾德,你對老朋友說說總是可以的吧。

, we must hurry.

喂,我們得趕緊啦!

四、dear 表示後悔、難過、憐憫、同情、吃驚、盼望等,可譯爲“哎呀、天哪”等。

1. Dear! What awful weather!

哎呀!多糟的天氣!

2. Oh, dear, dear! Where can Harry3 be?

天哪,天哪,亨利會在哪兒?

五、well 表示寬慰、讓步、期望、譏諷、解釋、責備、猶豫等,可譯爲“好吧、不過、好啦、嗯”等。

1. Well, your father has found him in the garage.

好啦,你父親在車庫裏找到他了。

2. Are you sure? Well, perhaps you, are right.

你能肯定嗎? 嗯,也許你說得對。

六、now 表示警告、命令、請求、說明、安慰籌,可譯爲“喂、喏、好了”等,有時也可不必譯出。

1. Now, now, you two; Don't fight again.

喂,喂,你們倆,別再打了。

2. Now, now, my boy! It's all right! There's no need to cry!

好了,好了,孩子,沒事了,別哭了。

七、there 表示得意、鼓勵、同情、悲哀、不耐煩、失望、安慰、挑釁、引起注意等,可譯爲“喲、瞧、好啦、得啦”等。

e! There! Never mind, you'll soon feel better.

好啦,好啦,不要緊,你馬上會好的。

2. There, there, you said too much.

得啦,得啦,你說的太多了。

八、man 表示興奮、輕蔑、不耐煩、引起注意、可譯爲“啊、嗨”等。

1."Use you knife, man!" ordered the British officer nearby.

“嗨,用刀子割!”旁邊的英國軍官命令道。

2. Hurry up, man.

嗨,快點。

九、boy 表示高興、興奮、驚奇等,可譯爲“嘿、哇、哼、怎麼樣”等。

1. Boy, oh, boy! Our team's going to win! How fantastic?

哇,怎麼樣!我們隊要贏了!真是太好了!

! This soup is good, Mama!

嘿,媽媽,這湯好得很。

十、此外還有:

ha(驚奇、疑惑、鄙視)

Ha! Pround as these nobles4 are, he is afraid to see me.

哈!這些貴族儘管傲慢,他卻害怕見到我。

aha(得意、驚奇、嘲弄、滿意)

The trousers are all right; now the waistcoat; aha, right again.

褲子合身,再請穿上背心試試,啊哈,也很合適。

hey(喜悅、打招呼)

Hey! I didn't expect to meet you here.

嗨,我沒想到會在這兒遇到你。

sh(制止、引起注意)

They were about to go down. When Tum suddenly whispered5. "Sh! Keep still. Don't move!"

他們正想下去,這時託姆突然低聲道:“噓,安靜,別動!”

why(吃驚、抗議)

Why, what's the harm?

咳,這有什麼害處呢?

nonsense(胡說)

"Nonsense," the king shouted. "My cook is the best cook in the world."

“胡說!”那國王喊道,“我的廚師是世界上最好的廚師。”

Good heavens(驚異、不高興)

Good heavens! Listen to that silly child," said the father.

“天哪!聽聽那傻孩子在瞎說些什麼!”孩子的父親說。