當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 差點的英文短語

差點的英文短語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.03W 次

即使摔倒很多次,也不要放棄,也許就差那麼一點點你就成功了下面是本站小編給大家整理的差點的英文短語,供大家參閱!

padding-bottom: 100%;">差點的英文短語
  差點的英文短語篇1

The representatives almost came to blows at a meeting.

代表們在一次會議上差點動起手來。

2. His increasing alignment with the Reagan administration nearly cost him re-election.

與里根政府日益緊密的關係差點讓他失去了連任的機會。

3. He was near to death after a car smash.

他差點在一場撞車事故中喪命。

4. I would have walked out, I was that angry.

我差點中途退席,我太生氣了。

5. Her ankle caught on a root, and she almost lost her balance.

她的腳踝被樹根絆了一下,差點摔倒。

6. He thumped my shoulder affectionately, nearly knocking me over.

他親熱地捶了一下我的肩膀,差點把我打倒。

7. She hurled the ashtray across the room, narrowly missing my head.

她用力把菸灰缸從房間那頭扔過來,差點砸到我的腦袋。

8. I see your handicap is down from 16 to 12.

我發現你的差點已從16杆降到了12杆。

9. He was almost strangled by his parachute harness straps.

他差點被自己的降落傘吊帶勒死。

10. I clacked one ski against the other and almost tripped.

我的一個雪橇板咔嗒一聲撞在另一個上面,差點把我絆倒。

11. Carole was on the verge of tears.

卡蘿爾差點就要哭了。

12. He swung around, almost losing his balance.

他驀地轉身,差點失去平衡。

13. She very nearly tore my overcoat.

她差點把我的大衣扯破了。

14. She could have screamed with tension.

她緊張得差點叫起來。

15. When I first tasted it I almost barfed.

我第一次嘗這個的時候,差點沒嘔出來。

  差點的英文短語篇2

火車猛地一顛停了下來,差點兒使他從鋪位上掉下來。

The train stopped with a violent jerk, nearly tipping him out of his bunk.

我差點兒把對整個這件事的看法向他講了。

I came near to telling him just what I thought of the whole business.

火車突然停住,我差點兒從 位上摔下來。

The train stopped abruptly, nearly tipping me out of my bunk.

這氣味薰得我差點吐出來。

The odour made my stomach almost turn over.

突如其來陣風差點把我吹倒。

I was thrown off balance by the sudden gust of wind.

他們隊輸了,差點把我樂壞了。

I am almost glad that their team lost the game.

我游泳時痙攣,差點溺水。

I got a cramp while swimming and almost drowned.

他的同學開玩笑欺負他,差點害死他。

He almost died in the hazing joke!

這輛汽車意外地在來往的行人中穿過,差點出車禍

The car drew out unexpectedly and almost caused an accident.

你耳朵差點被撕掉也是值得的。

It was worth almost having your ear torn off.

  差點的英文短語篇3

這匹馬差點使他受傷。

The horse nearly injured him.

你的鉛筆差點戳了我的眼睛。

You nearly poked me in the eye with your pencil.

這輛汽車意外地在來往的行人中穿過,差點出車禍。

The car drew out unexpectedly and almost caused an accident.

我差點讓這些煙給憋死。

I was nearly stifled by the smoke.

我差點被它絆倒。

I nearly stumbled over it.

他躺在那裏,在柏油路上呻吟;一個差點被幽靈殺死的男人。

He lay there, moaning on the asphalt; a man almost killed by a phantom.

講到這裏,我差點忘了告訴您 —您將能夠在無需編寫任何自定義腳本的情況下完成全部工作!

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention — you will be able to do all of this without writing one singleline of custom scripting!

哦,我差點忘了一件事情。

Oh, I almost forgot one thing.

我差點把他的名字忘了。

I have nearly forgotten his name.

田納西與我一見如故,很快打得火熱,火到有一次他的香菸差點把房子給燒了。

Tennessee and I got on like a house on fire – and he nearly burnt the house down once withhis cigarettes.

他開始又差點兒跟在她後面跑起來,覺得不應該讓她自己走,但他沒有想這樣做。

And he almost ran after her again, feeling it unbearable that she should go by herself, but hedid not.

約翰遜說:“我的鄰居認出這就是那隻白天差點撞進她車子裏的那隻麋鹿。

My neighbour recognised it as the animal that almost ran into her car earlier in the day.

我差點連名字都忘了告訴她。

I almost forgot to tell her my name.

他猛地把手槍扔出去,因爲用力過猛差點沒跌倒,但是那個武器僅僅飛出去幾英尺就碰到樹上發出了沉悶的聲音。

He hurled the pistol, almost falling to the ground with the effort, but the weapon only went a fewfeet before thunking against a tree.

當一輛私家車超過我們的時候,我差點驚訝的翻下馬路:在這輛車的車頂上蜷縮着一個裸體女孩,她的頭髮正在風中飛舞。

But when a sedan overtook us I nearly went off the road in surprise: crouched on its roof was anaked girl with her hair blowing in the wind.

當我在出口處轉身時,我看見整棟建築已經傾斜至另一邊了,它搖晃得如此厲害以至於差點撞到別一棟建築。

When I turned around at the exit, the whole building was leaning sideways — it was shaking sohard that it almost hit the next building.

我差點對着廣播大叫起來,說:“等一下。

I almost shouted at the radio: “Wait a minute!

1979年,以色列和約旦差點在耶爾穆克河一個沙堤上打了起來。

Israel and Jordan nearly cameto blows over a sandbar in the Yarmuk River in 1979.

我差點殺了一個女孩!

I almost killed a girl!

我上學期差點不及格。

I almost flunked last semester.

M:我差點忘了,那是美國最流行的運動,很多人都做尤其是明星們。

M: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Yoga is now the most popular exercise in the States.

“我們去看你的媽媽”。他在吃晚餐的期間告訴我這件事。“什麼?”我差點把嘴裏的牛排噴出來了。

“We're going to see your mother.” He said during a dinner. “What?” I nearly spat out my steakin my mouth.

“我們去看你的媽媽”。他在吃晚餐的期間告訴我這件事。“什麼?”我差點把嘴裏的牛排噴出來了。

“We're going to see your mother.” He said during a dinner. “What?” I nearly spat out my steakin my mouth.