當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 爆笑圖集:這麼萌的服務員,請給我來一打

爆笑圖集:這麼萌的服務員,請給我來一打

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.04K 次

Waiting tables is a tough job that nobody is ever really prepared for. customers give shitty tips, sometimes you forget their order, or just getting horrible customers overall. Whatever happens at a restaurant it is something more than a smoke break and a cry in the storage closet can fix - waitstaff need a healthy dose of humor.

爆笑圖集:這麼萌的服務員,請給我來一打

擔當餐廳服務員可是一項艱苦卓絕的工作,誰都不敢說自己能對這個工作應付自如。挫折總是層出不窮,例如,一毛不拔的食客付出少得可憐的小費,或者食客應該你忘記了他們下的菜單而大發脾氣,還有其他種種令人難以應付的顧客。在餐廳裏經歷的酸甜苦辣太過沉重,不是一個人靜一靜、抽根菸,或者在儲藏室裏大叫一通就能緩解的——一個服務員需要一點幽默感,才能保持身心健康。


The list below are some of the hilarious ways in which restaurant workers deal with the chaos that is all just part of the job. From taking a silly joke a customer said quite literally to funny messages on receipts, these people know that humor is the only way to keep your sanity on the job. So scroll down and don't forget to upvote your favs as a tip!

處理與食客的糾紛,這是服務員每日工作的一部分。下面一組圖片中的服務員卻能以幽默的調侃解決這些糾紛。被食客蠢蠢的玩笑撩到時,他們能機智的反撩回去,他們還會在訂單上留下搞笑的段子。這些服務員知道,在這個行業中,幽默是維持自己理智的唯一辦法。往下翻翻,看一看。別忘了爲你最喜歡的圖片投上一票,付出你的“小費”喲!


1 A Waiter Gave Me This When I Was Crying In Village Inn Restaurant. I Responded With The Bottom Image.

我坐在一個鄉村小飯館裏默默哭泣,一個服務員給了我這盤甜點。我的回覆如下圖。


Awe you can't cry when there is whipped cream!

看着盤子裏的奶油,誰還哭得出來?!


2 Boyfriend Knocked Over His Orange Juice, Waitress Brought Him This

男朋友撞翻了他的橙汁。服務員爲他端來了這個。


As a klutzy chick, this would make my day.

作爲一個笨手笨腳的女孩,如果有服務員這樣對我,一定會讓我開心一整天。


3. Saw A Waiter Clearing Plates At A Local Restaurant.

在本市一家餐廳裏,看見一個服務員這樣端着要洗的髒盤子。


I tried waitressing once. I dropped a burger on a guy's lap . I lasted 2 days.

我曾經當過服務員。我把漢堡掉在一個男人的大腿上了。我總共就幹了兩天。


4. Last Night I Worked My Final Shift As A Waitress. I Present To You My Last Supper

昨晚是我最後一個夜班,從此我不再是服務員了。請看,這就是我“最後的晚餐”。


Amazing shot!

精彩的照片!


5. My Buddy Told Me That "Lattes Are For Pussies" As I Ordered One. Here Is How The Barista Interpreted What He Said

我的男閨蜜對我說,“小貓咪才喝拿鐵”。但我還是點了一杯拿鐵。咖啡師聽到了男閨蜜的話,他是這樣詮釋這句話的。


I hope she recieved a proper tip :D

希望這位咖啡師應該得到一大筆小費。


6. I Overheard A Rude Customer So I Told The Waitress She Was Doing A Great Job

我無意間聽到一個食客對服務員惡語相向。


That.... sounds painful. Besides. everybody knows, the proper usage of a spoon is bludgeoning .

這聽起來……會很疼。再說,人人都知道,勺子是用來“敲”,而不是“戳”的呀。


7. My Dad Asked The Waitress For "One Very Small Check." I Think That She Out-Dadjoked Him In Response.

我爸爸請服務員給他一張“非常小的小支票”,對這種“老爸開的冷笑話”,服務員應付自如,反而是爸爸被逗弄了。


8. My Waitress Saw That I Liked The Powerpuff Girls So She Made A Blossom To Go With My Chocolate Cheesecake.

服務員注意到我喜歡《飛天小女警》,所以,她在我的巧克力芝士蛋糕旁邊畫了一個花花。


Mad plate dressing skills!

這盤飾的本領也是夠夠的。


9. This Was Our Servers Shirts

這是我們餐廳裏服務員的制服


Brilliant!!

絕妙呀!


10. Our Waiter Doodled On Our Receipts.

服務員在我們的小票上隨手畫出的漫威英雄。


Great drawing! .. it’s probably something that I would do as well ¬~¬

畫的真好!換了我,我也會這麼做,嘻嘻。


11. The Waiter Asked What My Brother Wanted For Dessert, He Said "Nothing." He Was Not Amused

服務員問我的弟弟想吃什麼甜點。他說“不需要”。服務員給他上了一份“不需要”,弟弟還是無動於衷。


Start licking!

快開始舔盤吧!


12. Best Waiter Ever!

最好的服務員!


Whether this was jokingly or not I actually find it kind of sweet!

不管是開玩笑還是什麼,我覺得這種做法讓人感到溫暖呢!


13. After A Huge Meal (Schweinshaxe) In Berlin I Asked For Just A Small Beer. This Is What The Waiter Brought Me:

在柏林吃了一頓大餐(德國烤豬腳),我請服務員給我一小杯啤酒,小小的一杯就行。服務員給了我這個。


This is actually cute. I think that this is a Schnapsglas (shot glass) in mug form. Well played!

好可愛!我猜這應該是裝烈酒的小酒杯,只是看起來像馬克杯。幹得好!


14. I Ordered A Burger And Told My Waiter That For Every Pickle I Receive, I Will Destroy A City. He Returned With This And Said "My Least Favorite Places"

我點了一份漢堡,然後告訴服務員,如果我吃到一片酸黃瓜,我就毀掉一座城市。服務員給我端來了這個,還附贈一份“我最討厭的城市”名單。


15. My Friend Complained To Our Waiter That There Wasn't A Lemon In His Water.

我的朋友對服務員抱怨說,他的飲料杯口上沒有檸檬片。


16. My Bartender Wins Halloween.

我們的酒保在萬聖節佔盡了風頭。


I'm looking for Al… last name Colic!

“我要找一個姓姬的人……名字叫尤貴!”


17. Don't Mess With Your Food Servers

“別惹惱你的服務員。”


I wonder what the customer did.

我很好奇這個顧客幹了什麼。


18. Last Night At Waffle House My Friends And I Asked Our Waiter To Take A Picture Of Us With My iPhone. He Made Us Do A Bunch Of Different Poses And Then Walked Away Laughing. Every Picture He Took Was Like This.

昨晚我和朋友們在華夫餅屋聚餐。我請一個服務員用我的手機給我們拍張照片。他讓我們擺出各種不同的造型,爲我們拍出了許多照片,離開的時候帶着笑意。原來,他給我們拍的每張照片都是這樣的。


At least he has a sense of humour!

至少他還有幽默感!


19. A Waiter At The Lafayette Coney Island In Detroit

在底特律的拉斐特康尼島,服務員是這樣端盤子的。


That's skill.

靠本事吃飯!


20. Roller Skate Waiters

穿着滑冰鞋的服務員


WHERE IS THIS?!?!?! I NEEEEED TO KNOW!!

這是在哪裏?快告訴我!


(翻譯:小木)