當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語散文詩歌 > 關於感恩節英語小詩歌

關於感恩節英語小詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.1W 次

感恩是一種對恩惠心存感激的表示,是每一位不忘他人恩情的人縈繞心間的情感。本站小編整理了關於感恩節英語小詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 66.09%;">關於感恩節英語小詩歌
  關於感恩節英語小詩歌篇一

My Dad and I

爸爸和我

My dad and I--we think alike,

我的爸爸和我——我們心有靈犀,

He knows just what I mean

他知道我的意思

Before I even say a word

甚至在我一句話都沒說時

He reads, well, in between.

他理解的非常好。

My dad and I--we like to fish

我的爸爸和我——我們喜歡釣魚

Or build a model plane,

擺飛機模型,

Or fix a broken chair or two

修一兩個破舊的椅子,

Or just a windowpane.

或只是一個窗玻璃。

My dad and I--we know the score

我的爸爸和我——我們知曉所有分數

Of every single game;

對於每場單一遊戲。

Sometimes he's really busy, too

有時他也會非常忙碌

But he takes me just the same.

但他始終待我如一。

My dad and I--we go swimming too,

我的爸爸和我——我們也一起游泳

Each year and sometimes twice.

每年一次,有時兩次。

My dad and I--we do everything

我的爸爸和我——我們一起做每件事情。

My dad--he's really nice.

我的爸爸——他真的非常棒。

Phyllis C. Michael

菲利斯·C·邁克爾

  關於感恩節英語小詩歌篇二

Friend

朋友

Sometimes in life, You find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

有時在生活中, 你會發現一個特別的朋友; 有人通過成爲你生活的一部分而改變你的命運

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

有人使你笑,直到你不能停止;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

有人使你相信真的有在世界上的良好。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

有人說服你,真的有一個上鎖的門只等着你來打開它。

This is Forever Friendship. when you're down, and the world seems dark and empty,

這是永遠友好。 當你遇到挫折, 世界似乎黑暗和空洞的,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.

你永遠的朋友你在升降機的精神和作出的黑暗和空洞的世界 突然顯得明亮,充滿挑戰。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.

你永遠的朋友度過困難時期你,時代的悲哀,時代的困惑。

If you turn and walk away, Your forever friend follows,

如果你扭頭就走, 你永遠的朋友如下,

If you lose you way, Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

如果你失去你的方式, 你永遠的朋友會引導您和您的歡呼聲。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

你永遠的朋友認爲你的手,告訴你,一切將是不錯。

  關於感恩節英語小詩歌篇三

I Love You, Mom

... and I Want You to Know Why I Feel So Proud to Be Your Daughter

You are a remarkable woman

who accomplishes so much as a

strong woman

in a man's world

You are strong but soft

You are strong but caring

You are strong but compassionate

You are a remarkable woman

who accomplishes so much as a

giving woman

in a selfish world

You give to your friends

You give to your family

You give to everyone

You are a remarkable woman

who is also a remarkable moTHEr

And you are loved by so many people

whose lives you have touched -

especially me


看了“關於感恩節英語小詩歌”的人還看了:

1.關於感恩節的英語詩歌

2.關於感恩節的英語詩歌欣賞

3.關於感恩的經典英語詩歌大全

4.關於感恩的小學生英語詩歌

5.關於感恩的經典英語詩歌