當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語小故事 > 雙語散文:每一次你親吻我

雙語散文:每一次你親吻我

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.19W 次

padding-bottom: 122.59%;">雙語散文:每一次你親吻我


Everytime you kissed me, I trembled like a child.

每一次你的親吻,都讓我戰慄的像個孩子那般。

Gathering the roses,we sang for the hope。

捧着玫瑰,我們歌唱希望。

Your very voice is in my heartbeat, sweeter than my dream.

你獨特的嗓音銘刻在我愛的心跳理,比夢還甜。

We were there, in ever lasting bloom.

我們曾身處在那永恆的花之海洋。

Roses die, the secret is inside the pain.

花謝了,傷痛卻藏匿在心裏。

Wind are high upon the hill, I cannot hear you.

風兒纏繞着山丘,我聽不到你。

Come and hold me close; I’m shivering cold in the heart of rain.

來吧,靠緊我;我在雨中冷的發抖。

Darkness falls; I’m calling for the dawn.

夜幕才降,我卻尋求着破曉。

Silver dishes for the memories for the days gone by.

那些光輝記憶的日子已經逝去,

Singing for the promises tomorrow may bring,

我唱着可能帶來明天的希望的歌曲。

I harbour all the old affection, roses of the past.

收起所有過去記憶美妙的感動。

雙語散文:每一次你親吻我 第2張


Darkness falls, and summer will be gone.

夜幕才降,夏天也將消逝。

Joys of the daylight, shadows of the starlight,

白日裏的嬉笑,星光下的影像,

Everything was sweet by your side, my love.

在你身邊,所有的一切都那麼美好。我的愛人。

Ruby tears have come to me for your last words.

因你最後的話語,我落下了了珍貴的淚水。

I’m here just singing my song of love, waiting for you, my love.

我只是在這唱着愛之歌,等着你。我的愛。

Now let my happiness sings inside my dream.

讓我的歡樂在夢裏歌唱。

雙語散文:每一次你親吻我 第3張


Everytime you kissed me, my heart was in such pain.

每一次你親吻我,我的心裏是如此疼痛。

Gathering the roses, we sang of the grief.

捧着玫瑰,我們歌唱憂傷。

Your very voice is in my heartbeat, sweeter than despair.

你獨特的嗓音銘刻在我愛的心跳裏,比絕望還甜美。

We were there, in ever lasting bloom.

我們曾經身處在那永恆的花之海。

Underneath the stars, shaded by the flowers, kissed me in the summer day bloom, my love,

在星光下,在花叢中,在那繁花的夏日裏,你親吻我,我的愛人。

You are all my pleasure, my hope and my song.

你是我所有的歡樂、希望及歌聲。

I will be here dreaming in the past, until you come, until we close our eyes.

我將在這裏回望過去,直到你來,直到我們都死去。