當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語優美文章 > 雙語美文:你怎樣過早晨,就怎樣過一生

雙語美文:你怎樣過早晨,就怎樣過一生

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.22K 次

有道是沒有的一天從造成開始,假如你的早晨諸多不順,那麼你這一天的狀態也會很差,接下來大家一起來欣賞這篇雙語美文:你怎樣過早晨,就怎樣過一生。

雙語美文:你怎樣過早晨,就怎樣過一生

Every morning, you are defining how your life would be like.

每一天早上,你都在定義你未來人生的模樣。

No, I'm not saying the cliche that every morning you have the chance to make a different decision.

不,我並不是在說“你每天早上都可以做出不同的抉擇”這種陳詞濫調。

What I'm suggesting is that how you choose to live your morning speaks a lot about how you choose to live your life.

我的意思是,你過每一個早上的態度,在很大程度上都說明了你過這一生的態度。

There are people who choose to get out of the bed in the last minute and grab whatever they can get to eat or even give up breakfast all together.

有的人選擇早上在最後一刻才起牀,隨便抓點什麼當早餐,或者乾脆不吃早餐了。

These people are choosing to make their lives failures, because apparently they have no idea how to make solid plans and make life organized.

這些人是在選擇讓自己的生活變得失敗,因爲他們顯然不知道如何制定有效的計劃並讓生活僅僅有條。

There are another kind of people who choose to make every morning in order.

還有一種人,他們選擇讓每個早晨都過得有規律。

They get up relatively early and can finish a lot of things before they go to work.

他們會在一個比較早的時間起牀,並且能在上班前搞定很多事情。

That makes the whole day way easier for them and make them more productive in the office.

這會讓他們的一天都輕鬆得多,也會讓他們在上班的時候更有創造力

Yes, how you live your morning does speak a lot about how you live your life.

是的,你如何過你的早上,你就如何過你的一生。

Don't underestimate it.

千萬別小看了這一點。

  雙語美文:珍惜現在,才能活得快樂

It was a summer day. And old man strolled on a hill cheerfully.

那是一個夏日。一位老人正神清氣爽地在山坡上散步。

He wiped the perspiration on his forehead with his sleeve and kept humming melodies to entertain himself.

他用袖子拂去額頭上的汗珠,哼着小曲自娛自樂。

Suddenly, he heard someone talking to him.

突然間,他聽見有人跟他講話。

"Hello, sir."

“你好,老先生。”

The old man turned around but saw no one.

老人轉過身,但並沒有看見誰。

"I'm here."

“我在這呢。”

The voice came from beside his feet. The old man looked down and saw a beautiful lily.

聲音是從他腳邊傳來的。老人低下頭,看見了一朵美麗的百合花。

"Sir, can I ask you a question?" asked the lily.

“老先生,我能問你一個問題嗎?”百合花問到。

"Sure, my child. What do you want to know?" said the old man.

“當然了,孩子。你想知道些什麼?”老人說。

The lily hesitated for a second and said :"Why are you so happy? You don't seem to have many days left to live."

百合花猶豫了一秒,說到:“你爲什麼能這麼開心?你看起來已經時日無多了呀。”

"My days have passed and I'm about to wither. That makes me so sad." the lily didn't wait for the old man to answer, she just kept going on.

百合花沒有等老人回答,自顧自地繼續說了下去:“我綻放的日子已經過去了,現在的我很快就要凋謝。這真的讓我很傷心。”

The old man laughed.

老人笑了起來。

"Yes, I don't have many days left. But, so what?"

“對啊,我已經時日無多了。但那又怎樣?”

"Why ruin such a lovely day for something that hasn't happen?"

“爲什麼要爲還沒發生的事情而毀了這麼美好的一天呢?”

"What's gone is gone. What's to come is to come. You can't change them. But you can decide to enjoy this very moment that you truly have."

“過去已成過去。未來還未到來。你改變不了它們。但你可以決定要不要享受你現在所擁有的這一瞬間。”

And he didn't wait for the lily to respond. He just walked away, continuing the melody he had been humming.

老人沒有等百合花回答,他徑直走了,繼續哼着剛剛的小曲。