當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語優美文章 > 雙語美文欣賞:Can We Really Couldn't Hold Tomorrow大綱

雙語美文欣賞:Can We Really Couldn't Hold Tomorrow大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.27W 次

下面是本站小編爲大家整理的雙語美文欣賞:Can We Really Couldn't Hold Tomorrow?希望大家喜歡!

padding-bottom: 75%;">雙語美文欣賞:Can We Really Couldn't Hold Tomorrow

“A year's plan starts with spring. A day's plan starts with morning.” People often would like to make some plans and preparations, even make an accurate calculation of each stage so as to make study and work systematic and orderly.

“一年之計在於春,一日之計在於晨”,人們往往會爲新的開始做些規劃,把想做的事情安排好,甚至將時間段都精確計算,目的就是爲了使工作學習生活有條理,不忙亂。

On the contrary, “Plan varies faster than change.” Even the most accurate plan may have accidents and maybe disturbed. It then became the excuse for those who are unwilling to make plans.

“計劃不如變化快”是與計劃相反的意思,即使計劃得再準確也很難保證不出現意外,到時計劃就會被打亂,這也成爲某些不願意做計劃的人的藉口。

Are you good at making plans? Will you make a schedule for a week, a month, a quarter or even a year? If your plan is disturbed, what will you do? Will you follow suit or be pushed by time?

你是一個善於計劃的人嗎?你會規劃自己一週、一個月、一季度甚至一年的工作學習生活嗎?如果計劃被打亂,你會怎麼做呢?或者你是一個隨大流的人,被時間推着走呢?

推薦閱讀

  • 1英語演講稿:How can we succeed
  • 2美語情景對話 第1327期:Would you rather live in a new city or old city? 你更願意在新城生活還是在古城生活?
  • 3第258課:Do you usually dream in color or only in black and white
  • 4大學生勵志美文欣賞大綱
  • 5(Chinese people will) be comparatively well off (both materially and culturally)是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 6allowances for building workers who move from place to place on construction sites是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 7Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington 1828 30 Tory
  • 8第104課:What age do you wish you could permanently be?
  • 9孩子是否該帶手機去學校 Whether Should Children be Allowed to Bring Cell phones to School
  • 10「美文欣賞」歲月的痕跡大綱
  • 11第238課:Would you like to live in a country where there is a lot of snow?
  • 12中國鋼企遭遇大面積虧損 Losses mount in China's overcrowded steel sector
  • 13第302課:Would you ever buy second hand clothing?
  • 14第1課:How long do you think a couple should know each other before get married
  • 15大學不應爲名人降低入學條件Universities Shouldn't Lower Admission Requirements for Celebrities
  • 16英語美文欣賞:Hold Fast Your dreams
  • 17第233課:If you could be a superhero, what super power would you want to have?
  • 18理智地利用基因編輯技術 We can now edit life so let's use the power wisely
  • 19第75課:If you could make your new holiday, what would it celebrate?
  • 20We Believe We Can Fly2000字