當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 當我崩潰在異鄉越南的時候

當我崩潰在異鄉越南的時候

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.39K 次

My brother and I were travelling Vietnam by motorbike.
我和弟弟騎摩托車穿越越南
My brothers bike broke down
期間,我弟弟的車壞了
and this man pushed it 5km (with his scooter ),[/en
]一個好心人用自己的小型電動車拉着我們走了5公里
[en]told the mechanic we needed help

當我崩潰在異鄉越南的時候

還幫我們找到修理工,告訴對方我們需要幫助
and then bought us beer while the mechanic fixed it.
修理工修理摩托的時候,他甚至還請我們喝啤酒
We chatted through Google translate the entire time.
期間我們一直用谷歌翻譯相互聊天
Mr Tran you are a Bro!
Tran先生,你太棒了!
Some more info:
再多說幾句
We were in the middle of nowhere
當時我們前不着村後不着店
and my brothers motorbike began having issues
我弟弟的摩托車突然出了問題
quitting frequently and having trouble starting.
抖個不停,還沒法點火
I went ahead to the nearest house with people around
我前去尋找有人煙的最近的人家
and I met this fellow.
於是我找到了這個人
I translated on my phone
我用手機翻譯軟件告訴他
that my brothers motorbike had broken
我弟弟的摩托車壞了

and we needed a mechanic.
我們需要一個修理工
He got on his scooter
他騎上他的電動車
and followed me back down the road to my brothers bike.
跟着我一路走到我弟弟的摩托車邊
He pulled up behind my brothers bike
他在我弟弟的摩托車前停下
and stretched out his leg
伸了伸自己的腿
and began pushing my brothers bike from the foot peg
他在摩托車的腳踏杆上拴住弟弟的摩托車
while still riding his.
然後騎上自己的電動車幹,開始拉我們
We went somewhere around 5km down the road to a mechanic shop.
他拉着我們一路向前,大約走了5公里的距離,纔看到一個修車店
He spoke in Vietnamese to the mechanic
他用越南語對修理工說明了情況
and a few moments later my brothers carb was in pieces being fixed.
沒過一會兒,弟弟的車就被大卸大塊,仔細修理
I was using my phone to translate ,
我用自己的手機翻譯軟件對他說
thanking him so much for the help
萬分感謝他能夠幫助我們
and telling him we are from Canada.
我們告訴他,我們來自加拿大
He explained to me that he had left his phone at home
他對我們說,他把手機扔在家裏了
but wanted a picture with us.
但是很想要跟我們合照一張照片
We took some pics using my phone
我們用我的手機拍了幾張合影
and I added him as a contact.
我把他添加爲了手機上的聯繫人
He translated that he would be back in a moment
他用手機軟件告訴我們,讓我們等一等他
and jumped on his scooter.
隨後就跳上了他的電動車
He returned with cold tigers for each of us.
回來的時候,他給我們每個人都帶來了冰鎮的老虎牌啤酒
We offered many times to pay him for both his help and beer
我們一再說,希望能夠給他些錢,作爲得到幫助的報答,同時也是支付啤酒的費用
but he refused.
但是他堅持拒絕
If someone here knows a way to get this picture to him (I have his cell #)
如果有人知道,我如何才能把拍下的合影發送給他(我有他的手機號碼)
that would be great.
那該多好呀
My texts fail to send when I try
我試過用手機發送,可是發送不了
but I know he would love to have these pictures.
但我知道,他一定很希望收到這些照片
Again,
我想再說一次
Mr. Tran you are a great human.
Tran先生,你真是一個了不起的人