當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 動物界也有Uber叫專車,笑死啦

動物界也有Uber叫專車,笑死啦

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.09W 次

An Uber ride can be the most memorable experience of any evening. Imagine this: you're wasted, you're starving, but the kebab joint that's still open at 3 AM is a long drive away. Luckily, the driver hears your stomach rumbling and offers you free candy. Heavenly, I know. On the flipside, maybe they got lost while trying to find you, and you're stuck waiting in the pouring rain, while you SO is texting complaints about a meal that's getting cold. To illustrate the vast spectrum of possible Uber experiences, people are using funny animal pictures, and the memes they create are so on-point, Bored Panda has decided to compile them into a list. From dealing with sketchy-looking drivers to getting into the wrong vehicle, scroll down to relive these quintessential moments and upvote your favorites!

動物界也有Uber叫專車,笑死啦

滴滴打車可能會是你狂歡之夜中最難忘的部分。想象一下:你正酩酊大醉,飢腸轆轆,好不容易有一個燒烤攤開到凌晨三點,可是它開在很遠的地方。幸運的是,司機聽到了你腹中的哀鳴,免費送了你一顆糖。我知道,你一定覺得那是人間美味。當然,也可能有壞的情況,他們可能在來載你的路上迷了路,讓你被困在瓢潑大雨中,你的另一半還發短信來抱怨爲你準備的晚餐都已經涼了。爲了給滴滴打車是可能遇到的各種情況畫一個衆生相,網友們用上了一些搞笑的動物圖片,從應付面目可憎的司機到上錯車,往下翻翻,重溫一下這些經典時刻,爲你最愛的一張投票吧!

1. When the Uber driver is sketchy but the everybody's too drunk to care.

當優步司機有些面目可疑,但所有乘客都酩酊大醉,顧不上這麼多的時候

網友評論:

As long as you stay on his back, you will be safe.

只要你一直待在他的背上,你就是安全的。

2. When you're trying to act sober in the Uber so the driver doesn't judge you.

當你想在車上表現的很清醒,以免司機鄙視你的時候

網友評論:

This helps , if I bite my tongue then I can't say something stupid.

這招挺有用,只要咬住自己的舌頭,我就不會說什麼蠢話!

3.When the Uber driver starts getting personal AF

當優步司機開始自曝各種隱私的時候

Wow that’s crazy… Umm just drop me off here, I’ll walk the last 12 miles…

那真不錯……嗯,就把我放這兒就行,剩下的12公里我可以自己走過

網友評論:

What do you mean by guess how many heads fit in your trunk

?

什麼叫“猜猜我的後備箱裏能裝下幾個腦袋”,你是什麼意思?

4.When you're patiently waiting on your Uber outside the bar, and you slowly start to realize you didn't even schedule it.

當你走出酒吧靜靜的等着你在優步上叫的車,過了很久你才意識到,你根本沒有叫車

網友評論:

They should be here right about meow?

車差不多快到了吧——喵?

5.When you're drunk in an Uber and you pass a McDonalds

當你坐在優步叫來的車裏,酩酊大醉,突然路邊出現一家麥當勞的時候

網友評論:

That's the face you make when they actually turn into the drive thru for you too!

如果司機爲你把車開進了“麥當勞得來速”,你的表情肯定是一樣一樣的!

6. When your Uber driver drops you at the airport and says"have a safe flight" and you say"thank you too"

當你的優步司機把你送到了機場, 並祝你“一路順風”,你說“謝謝,也祝你愉快”的時候

網友評論:

At a fastfood drive-up ..."Thank you come again!" Me..."yeah you too"

有一次在一個快餐店免停車窗口,司機說“謝謝,歡迎再來!”我說“好的,你也是!”

7.When your Uber driver takes the wrong turn but you sauy nothing and just wait

當你的優步司機轉錯了彎,但你什麼都沒說,只是默默的等待着的時候

網友評論:

Tried to take an Uber from Times Square area to the Bronx Zoo and the Asian driver spoke little English and ended up in Jersey! I knew I wouldn’t be able to give him directions if he couldn’t follow his own gps. He felt so bad but we just enjoyed it as a sight seeing tour. It was so funny. Still gave him 5 stars because he was so embarrassed but he had bottled water and Dum Dums! Root beer Dum Dums!

根啤  有一次我乘車從時代廣場到布朗克斯動物園,叫到的優步司機是個亞洲人,幾乎不會說英語,最後他把我帶到了澤西島!我當時就不確定他會不會使用GPS導航,可是即便如此,我又沒法自己給他指路,只好任由他自己開。他非常自責,可是我們這趟旅途還是很愉快,簡直像一趟觀光之旅。太有意思了。我還是給了他5星好評,第一是因爲他已經很自責了,第二是因爲他給我提供了瓶裝飲用水和根啤!根啤喲!

8.When your Uber driver seems like a serial killer, but tou get in anyway, because you got places to be……

當你的優步司機看起來像一個連環殺人犯,可是你又不得不去某個地方,只能硬着頭皮上車的時候

網友評論:

Sometimes you just gotta take a chance

有時你不得不冒一下險

9.When a Uber driver only ever receives 5 star ratings

當一名優步司機只接受5星好評的時候

網友評論:

Where the hell are you supposed to sit?

你應該坐在什麼位置呢?

10.When the Uber driver makes a racist joke and you tried to play it cool

當一名優步司機看了一個帶種族偏見的玩笑,而你想假裝淡定的時候

網友評論:

Please pull over. My MOM is a boxer.

快給我停車!我媽媽可是拳擊手喲!

11.When you’re drunk in the Uber and the driver keeps looking back at you

當你坐在車裏醉醺醺的,司機不停回頭看你

網友評論:

"please stop yelling at the street lights"

“親,請不要對路燈大吼大叫。”

12.When you’re drunk in the back of an Uber and you can’t figure out how the seat belt works

當你坐在車後排座位上,因醉酒而迷迷糊糊,連安全帶都扣不上的時候

網友評論:

You ain't kiddin'! Those fish hook teeth.....

真不是開玩笑的,看那魚鉤一般尖利的牙齒……

 

(翻譯:小木)