面試英語第20章:面試精彩問答集錦
面試中面對連珠炮似的提問,有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎招聘者口味,那麼錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。本文摘錄了若干面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在求職路上助你一臂之力。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
Q: 你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
A: 依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
Q: 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的説明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
A: 我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地説,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: 你為什麼離職呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
A: 我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
A: 我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
Q: 你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
A: 憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
A: 依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
Q: 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
A: 我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
Q: 你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
A: 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
Q: 你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
A: 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?/Do you work well under stress or pressure?
Q: 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?/你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
A: The trait is needed in my current (or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
A: 這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
Q: 你個性上最大的特點是什麼?
A: Helpfulness and caring./Adaptability and sense of humor./Cheerfulness and friendliness.
A: 樂於助人和關心他人。/適應能力和幽默感。/樂觀和友愛。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
Q: 你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?
A: (pause a few seconds) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
A: (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)他們説陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
Q: What personality traits do you admire?
Q: 你欣賞哪種性格的人?
A: (I admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going.
A: 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.
A: 有“實際行動”的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
Q: 作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
A: 我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
A: 我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
Q: 你通常如何處理別人的批評?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
A: 沈默是金。不必説什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
A: 我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
Q: 在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
A: 胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
A: 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
Q: 你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
A: 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。
Q: How do you handle your failure?
Q: 你怎樣對待自己的失敗?
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
A: 我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。
Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
Q: 什麼會讓你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company.
A: 為貴公司竭力效勞。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
A: 盡我所能,完成一個項目。
Q: What is most important in your life right now?
Q: 眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
A: 對我來説,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.
A: 希望能在貴公司任職對我來説最重要。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?
Q: 你會在本公司服務多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
A: 只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裏。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
Q: 你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
A: 我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
A: 我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
A: 也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。
如果不願正面回答,也可以説:
A: It would be premature for me to predict this.
A: 現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。
甚至還可以打趣的説:
A: Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director (/CEO/president).
A: 説不定,我也能做您現在主任(執行總裁/董事長)的工作呢!