當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語散文詩歌 > 適合考研的英語詩歌閱讀

適合考研的英語詩歌閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.17K 次

英語詩歌和歌曲,舒展身心,使人得到純美的藝術享受;淨化心靈,全面提高文學素養和審美情趣;豐富語言、語法和修辭知識,拓展人的創新能力;領略英語語言的精美絕倫和英美等國的文化風情,提高跨文化交際水平。下面是本站小編帶來的適合考研的英語詩歌閱讀,歡迎閱讀!

適合考研的英語詩歌閱讀
  適合考研的英語詩歌閱讀篇一

Talking In Bed by Philip Larkin

Talking in bed ought to be easiest,

Lying together there goes back so far,

An emblem of two people being honest.

Yet more and more time passes silently.

Outside, the wind's incomplete unrest

Builds and disperses clouds about the sky,

And dark towns heap up on the horizon.

None of this cares for us.

Nothing shows why this unique distance from isolation

It becomes still more difficult to find words at once true and kind,

Or not untrue and not unkind.

  適合考研的英語詩歌閱讀篇二

The Heart Of The Woman by s

O WHAT to me the little room

That was brimmed up with prayer and rest;

He bade me out into the gloom,

And my breast lies upon his breast.

O what to me my mother’s care,

The house where I was safe and warm;

The shadowy blossom of my hair

Will hide us from the bitter storm.

O hiding hair and dewy eyes,

I am no more with life and death,

My heart upon his warm heart lies,

My breath is mixed into his breath.

  適合考研的英語詩歌閱讀篇三

The Passionate Shepherd To His Love by Christopher Marlowe

牧羊戀歌 克里斯托夫·馬洛

Come live with me and be my love,

來與我同住吧,做我的愛人,

And we will all the pleasures prove,

我們將共享一切歡樂;

That Valleys, groves, hills, and fields,

來自河谷、樹叢、山嶽、田野,

Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

來自森林或陡峭的峻嶺。

And we will sit upon the Rocks,

我們將坐在岩石上,

Seeing the Shepherds feed their flocks,

看牧人們放羊。

By shallow Rivers to whose falls

淺淺的小河流向瀑布,

Melodious birds sing Madrigals.

小鳥唱著甜美的情歌。

And I will make thee beds of Roses

我將為你用玫瑰作床,

And a thousand fragrant posies,

還有上千支花束,

A cap of flowers, and a kirtle

一頂鮮花編的花冠,一條長裙

Embroidered all with leaves of Myrtle;

繡滿桃金娘的綠葉。

A gown made of the finest wool

用最細的羊毛織一條長袍,

Which from our pretty Lambs we pull;

羊毛剪自我們最可愛的羊羔,

Fair lined slippers for the cold,

一雙漂亮的襯絨軟鞋為你禦寒,

With buckles of the purest gold;

上面有純金的帶扣。

A belt of straw and Ivy buds,

麥草和長春藤花蕾編的腰帶,

With Coral clasps and Amber studs:

珊瑚作鉤,琥珀作扣,

And if these pleasures may thee move,

如果這些賞心樂事能打動你的芳心,

Come live with me, and be my love.

來與我同住吧,做我的愛人。

The Shepherds’ Swains shall dance and sing

牧童情郎們將又跳又唱,

For thy delight each May-morning:

在每個五月的早晨使你歡暢,

If these delights thy mind may move,

如果這些趣事使你動心,

Then live with me, and be my love.

來與我同住吧,做我的愛人。

  適合考研的英語詩歌閱讀篇四

Life Story by Tennessee Williams

生活的故事 田納西·威廉斯

After you've been to bed together for the first time,

這是你們第一次一床同眠,共剪西窗燭

without the advantage or disadvantage of any prior acquaintance,

而事先沒有相互之間帶有偏愛或偏見的相知相識

the other party very often says to you,

你們一中的一個夥伴總是會和你說

Tell me about yourself, I want to know all about you,

和我聊聊你自己吧,我對你的一切都有濃厚興趣

what's your story?

你的經歷是什麼呢?

And you think maybe they really and truly do sincerely want to know your life story,

然後你覺得他們可能真的真的想要了解你的往事,既然他們這麼真誠地想要了解你的生命歷程,

and so you light up a cigarette and begin to tell it to them,

所以你就點燃一支菸然後開始向他們講述你的故事

the two of you lying together in completely relaxed positions like a pair of rag dolls a bored child dropped on a bed.

你和你的夥伴翻身調整到了一個特別舒服的位置,你們就像一個身處無聊的小孩扔在床上的一對布娃娃

You tell them your story, or as much of your story as time or a fair degree of prudence allows,

你告訴他們你的往事,或者說你的整個過去,出於時間的流逝或者一種彬彬有禮,謹慎處事的教養,

and they say,Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

他們說嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯

each time a little more faintly, until the oh is just an audible breath, and then of course there's some interruption.

迴應一次比一次漸微漸弱,直到這個“嗯”字,完全變成了聽得到的鼾聲,然後,理所當然地總會有些干擾突然出現。

Slow room service comes up with a bowl of melting ice cubes, or one of you rises to pee

比如說緩慢的客房服務送來了,一碗融化的糖漿,或者你們中的一個突然想要起夜

and gaze at himself with the mild astonishment in the bathroom mirror.

面對盥洗室的鏡子時,他略帶吃驚的凝視著自己的映象

And then, the first thing you know, before you've had time to pick up where you left off with your enthralling life story,

然後,你所知道的第一件事,在你有時間再去陳說你那沒有講完的迷人生命歷程前

they're telling you their life story, exactly as they'd intended to all along,

他們開始對你講說他們以前的故事,這是他們期待已久的傾訴

and you're saying, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

你開始對他們的言語迴應,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯

each time a little more faintly, the vowel at last becoming no more than an audible sigh,

每一次聲量都減弱一分,最後這種應答成為了清晰可辨的鼾息

as the elevator, halfway down the corridor and a turn to the left,

這種鼾聲如同一臺出門需要左行卻早已卡在半層的電梯,

draws one last, long, deep breath of exhaustion and stops breathing forever.

讓某人呼盡最後的、精疲力竭的、長而深的氣息便再也沒有了呼吸。

Then?

然後呢?

Well, one of you falls asleep and the other one does likewise with a lighted cigarette in his mouth,

其實,當你們中的一個人進入了永恆的夢鄉,其他人則繼續叼著一支點燃的香菸,開始講述他們的故事,無可厚非地

and that's how people burn to death in hotel rooms.

這就是人們怎樣在一家旅館中,燃盡自己的生命


看了“適合考研的英語詩歌閱讀”的人還看了:

1.考研英語晨讀美文

2.考研英語閱讀經典美文雙語

3.值得閱讀的英語小詩大全

4.考研英語閱讀美文精選

5.考研英語閱讀美文雙語