當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第179期:Sink Your Teeth Into 全身心投入

一分鐘英語 第179期:Sink Your Teeth Into 全身心投入

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.84W 次

Welcome to English in a Minute!

歡迎來到《一分鐘英語》欄目!

This expression sounds like a violent way of eating.

這個表達聽起來像是一種粗魯的吃飯方式。

But it's actually not always about eating. Sink your teeth into

但是它並不總是與吃有關。全身心投入

Here is your Russian book, Anna. Thanks for letting me borrow it!

安娜,這是你的俄語書。謝謝你借給我。

Oh, are you done with level 1 already?

哦,你已經學完了一級?

Yeah, I finished last week. And I've already finished level 2!

嗯,我上週就學完了。我把二級也學完了!

Wow, you are really sinking your teeth into learning Russian!

哇哦,你學俄語可真是努力啊!

Well, I just want to impress my new friend.

嗯,我想給我的新朋友留下印象。

padding-bottom: 45.89%;">一分鐘英語 第179期:Sink Your Teeth Into 全身心投入

To "sink your teeth into" something can mean to take a very large bite of food.

“sink your teeth into”某件事可以是指吃一大口食物。

But as an idiom, it means to become very involved and interested in something new.

但是作爲習語來講,它的意思是對某件新事物特別感興趣。

You might sink your teeth into a book, a new project at work, or, in Jonathan's case, learning a language!

你或許會沉迷於一本書、工作中的一項新工程,或者像喬納森一樣,沉迷於一種語言!

And that's English in a Minute!

以上就是今天的《一分鐘英語》欄目!