當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 英語口語常用短句(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期

英語口語常用短句(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

't be too sure.

padding-bottom: 100%;">英語口語常用短句(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期
別那麼肯定。

Our boss couldn't make us work overtime tonight.

老闆今天晚上肯定不會讓我們加班的。

Don't be too sure. He's eager to finish this quickly.

別那麼肯定,他可是很着急幹完這項工作的。

't make me laugh!

(諷)你太可笑了/你真荒謬。

I'm going to lose 10 kilograms between now and this time next year.

到明年的今天,我要減肥10公斤。

Don't make me laugh! You'll never be able to give up cake and ice cream.

太荒謬了,你從來都不肯放棄蛋糕和奶油冰激凌。

come, easy go.

來得容易去得快/易得易失。

Nothing's left of the money I won in the lottery.

我買彩票贏來的錢都花光了。

Easy come, easy go.

來得容易去得快。

gh is enough!

適可而止。

You'll have to do this over.

你還得再做一遍。

Again? This is the third time! Enough is enough!

再做一遍?這已經是第三遍了,適可而止吧!

a seatd. /Pull up a chair.

請坐。

Mind if I join you for lunch?

介意我和你們共進午餐嗎?

Not at all, Tom. Have a seat.

當然不,請坐,湯姆。

you met...?

你見過......?

Jack: Hello, Judy? Have you met Olivia?

傑克:嗨,朱蒂,你以前見過奧利維亞嗎?

Judy: No, I don't believe I have. Hello, Olivia. Glad to meet you.

朱蒂:沒有,我相信沒有見過。你好,奧利維亞,很高興見到你。

Olivia: Hello, Judy.

奧利維亞:你好,朱蒂。

we go again.

你又來了。(喔,不,不要再來一次。)

It's a pleasure for me to speak to you about my research.

告訴你我的研究狀況對我來說是一種快樂。

Oh, no! Here we go again.

喔,不,不要再說了。

many times do I have to tell you?

你到底要我告訴你多少次啊?

How many times do I have to tell you? There is no train at 9:30.

你到底要我告訴你多少次啊,9:30沒有火車。

Oh, I guess I forgot again.

哦,我又忘了。

264.I'm really fed up (with...).

我(對......)極其厭倦。

I'm really fed up with morning traffic jams.

我真是受夠了早晨的塞車。

Why don't you leave your house a little earlier in the morning?

那你早上爲什麼不早點從家裏走呢?

265.(I) never heard of such a thing!

(我)從來沒有聽說過這樣的事!

The car manufacturer guarantees its autos for five full years.

這家車廠的汽車保修5年。

I never heard of such a thing!

我從來沒有聽說過這樣的事!

266.(Is) this (seat) taken?

這個(座位)有人坐了嗎?

Excuse me, is this seat taken?

打擾了,請問這個座位有人坐了嗎?

No. Help yourself.

沒有,您請坐吧。

267.(I) couldn't help it.

(我)就是忍不住。/(我)也沒辦法。

When you painted the wall, you also painted part of the floor.

你給牆刷塗料的時候,把地板的一部分也塗了。

I couldn't help it. The brush was too big.

我也沒辦法,刷子太大了。