當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 英語口語常用短句(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期

英語口語常用短句(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1W 次

117.I'm not surprised. /No wonder.

padding-bottom: 100%;">英語口語常用短句(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期
理所當然。/怪不得。

Mr. Jones was just promoted to district sales manager.

瓊斯先生剛被提撥爲區域銷售經理。

Well, I'm not surprised. He really has talent and works hard.

嗯,我一點也不奇怪,他就是那種既有能力又勤奮工作的人。

118.I promise you!

我向你保證!

Will you really bring me a souvenir from Atlanta?

你真的要從亞特蘭大給我帶一件紀念品回來嗎?

Sure, I promise you!

當然,我向你保證!

119.I changed my mind.

我改變主意了。

Didn't you say you were taking two days off from work this week?

你不是說過你本週要休兩天假嗎?

I changed my mind. I'll take two days off next week.

我改變主意了,我下週再休兩天吧。

120.I'd like (for) you to meet...

我想給你引見一下...

Natsuko, I'd like for you to meet my brother Joe.

奈津子,我想給你介紹一下我弟弟喬。

Hi, Joe. How are you?

嗨,你好,喬。

121.(I was) just wondering.

(我)只是好奇罷了/問問而已。

Where did you get these desks?

你在哪裏買到這些桌子呢?

Gee, I've forgotten. It was a long time ago. Why?

哦,我忘記了。是好長時間以前的事情了。爲什麼這麼問呢?

Oh, I was just wondering.

喔,我只是好奇罷了。

e some other time. /We'll try (again) some other time.

可以找其他時間。/我們可以在其他時間(再)做。

Will you be able to play tennis on Sunday?

週日你們能去打網球嗎?

I'm sorry, Bill, but we already have plans.

不好意思,比爾,我們已經有計劃了。

Well, some other time.

不要緊,我們可以找其他時間再去。

sooner, the better.

越早越好。

When do you need this job done?

你需要什麼時候完成這份工作?

The sooner, the better. We're in a real rush.

越早越好,我們真的很急。

t me (on this one)!

(在這點上)相信我!

Are you sure you know how to install this software program?

你確信你知道怎麼安裝這個軟件程序嗎?

Trust me! I've done it a dozen times.

相信我,我都安裝過多次了。

do you think?

你認爲怎麼樣?

This is our basic plan. What do you think?

這就是我們的基本計劃,您認爲怎麼樣啊?

It sounds good to me.

我覺得還不錯。

ever.

隨時。

What time on Thursday can you come in to see the dentist?

週四你什麼時候有時間來看牙醫啊?

Whenever. I'm free all day on Thursday.

隨時都可以,我週四全天有空。

you get a minute/when you get a chance

你有時間的話/有機會的話

Mary, when you get a minute could you call the phone company for me?

瑪麗,有時間的話能替我給電話公司打個電話嗎?

Sure, what do you want me to find out?

好的,您想讓我做點什麼?

's calling (please)? /Who is this (please)?

(請問)你是哪位?

Hello. May I speak with Mr. Brown, please?

你好!我可以和布朗先生通電話嗎?

Who's calling, please?

請問您是哪位?

This is Tom Jones.

我是湯姆.瓊斯。

d you please?

勞駕好嗎?

Shall I drop this package off at the post office?

需要我把這個包裹帶到郵局嗎?

Would you please? That would save me a trip.

勞駕好嗎?這樣我就省得再跑一趟了。