當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 點餐時,該說什麼,看這裏就好~

點餐時,該說什麼,看這裏就好~

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

The next time you want to go out with friends for a meal at a restaurant you may need to book a table or, in other words, make a reservation.

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">點餐時,該說什麼,看這裏就好~

下次你想和朋友出去吃飯的時候,你可能需要預定一個座位,或者換句話說,提前預約。


Your name is usually always required to make a booking.

預訂時通常需要您的姓名。


This article is going to teach you the vocabulary to help you reserve a table.

本文將展示給您如何預定餐桌的相關詞彙。


Table Reservation at a Restaurant

如何預約訂餐


1. Booking

1.預定


To ask that a service or product is available only for you at a particular time.

要求某項服務或產品只在特定時間提供給您。


I’d like to make a booking for tonight at 7 pm. My name is (name).

我想訂今晚7點的票。我叫(名字)。


I’d like to book a table for tonight at 7 pm.

我想訂一張今晚7點的餐桌。


2. Reservation

2.預約


A synonym of booking, these words can be used similarly.

作爲booking的同義詞,這些詞可以類似地使用。


I’d like to make a reservation for tonight at 7 pm. My name is (name).

我想預約今晚7點的。我叫(名字)。


I would like to reserve a table for tonight at 7 pm.

我想預訂今晚7點的餐桌。


3. Cancel

3.取消


When you don’t want the booking or reservation made previously.

如果您不想要之前的預約或預訂。


I would like to cancel the booking/reservation I made for tonight under the name of (name).

我想取消我今晚以(姓名)的名義預訂的房間。


4. People

4.人數


The plural of person, it is used to specify how many people will be coming.

“person”的複數形式,用於預定將要來的人數。


I need to make a booking for 23 people. My name is (name).

我需要預訂23個人的房間。我叫(名字)。


5. Menu

5.菜單


The list of food and drinks that are served at the restaurant.

餐廳提供的食物和飲料清單。


Before I make a booking, what kind of menu do you have, seafood or meats?

在我預訂之前,你們有什麼類型的菜單,海鮮或肉類?


6. Non-Smoking / Smoking

6.非吸菸區/吸菸區


To say whether you want to sit in an area of the restaurant that allows cigarettes or not.

說你是否想坐在餐館允許吸菸的地方。


I would like a table in the non-smoking section, please.

我想要張無煙區的桌子。


7. Area Selection – Window / Inside / Outside

7.區域選擇–靠近窗口/室內/室外


We want a table by the window if you have one.

如果可以的話,我們想要張靠窗的桌子。


We would like to be seated inside.

我們想坐在裏面。


Can you reserve one of your outside tables for us, please?

您能爲我們預訂一個室外的餐桌嗎?


8. Booth

8.隔間


A booth is a table that has long cushion chairs around it. The chairs have backs that separate each table from one another. This kind of seating is normally found in cafes.

小隔間是指一張桌子,周圍有長靠墊。這些椅子的靠背把每一張桌子隔開。這種座位通常在咖啡館裏。


I would like a booth, please.

我想要個小隔間。


9. Availability

9.有空位


A word used to ask if there are tables that can be reserved or not.

用來詢問是否有空位。


Do you have any tables available this afternoon?

今天下午有空桌嗎?


What is your booking availability for a large group of 50 people for tomorrow at lunch?

明天午餐時,一大羣50人的預訂空位是多少?


10. Booking Times

10.預定時間


What is the earliest/latest time I can make a reservation?

我能預約的最早/最晚時間是什麼?


Please reserve a table for me at (time). My name is (name).

請在(時間內)爲我預訂一張桌子。我叫(名字)。


Do you have any times available to make a booking for tonight?

你有空預約一下今晚的票嗎?


What time does the restaurant open this evening?

這家餐館今晚幾點開門?


Do you allow bookings?

這邊接受預定嗎?


11. Special Occasions

11.特殊場合


It is our Ten year wedding anniversary next month, and I wanted to see if you have any special offers or arrangements before I booked a table with you?

下個月是我們結婚十週年紀念日,我想在和你訂桌子之前看看你有沒有什麼特別的優惠或安排?


Can I please reserve your best table for Friday next week? I am planning on proposing to my Girlfriend during the evening; can arrangements be made to have the ring brought to our table in a Champagne Glass?

我能預訂下星期五最好的桌位嗎?我打算在晚上向我女朋友求婚;能安排把戒指放在香檳酒杯裏帶到我們桌上嗎?


Booking a table at a restaurant is easy if you remember the three most important things you need to include in your request.

如果你記得在你的請求中需要包括的以下三件最重要的事情,那麼在餐館預訂一張桌子是很容易的。


Your Name

你的名字


Time

預定時間


How many people.

預訂人數


Where you would like to sit is an additional detail, include it when you make the booking, especially if you would like a particular table.

您想坐在哪裏是一個額外的細節,包括您何時預定,特別是如果您想要一個特定的桌子。


We hope that this helps you to book your table the next time you go out to eat with friends or family.

我們希望這篇文章能在你下次出去和朋友或家人一起吃飯,預定餐桌時幫到你。