當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 表達謝意的英文口語短句

表達謝意的英文口語短句

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.31W 次

padding-bottom: 82.67%;">表達謝意的英文口語短句

“Thanks” 和“Thank you”是表達謝意最常用的句子,“Thank you”比“Thanks” 更正式一些,英文中還有很多方式可以表示感謝,今天小編就爲大家彙總13種有關道謝的英語短句!

1. Thanks a lot

2. Thanks very much

3. Thank you very much

4. Thank you so much

If you want to emphasize your gratitude, or be very polite, you can say the above expressions.
如果你想要強調你的感激程度或是想表現得禮貌一點,你可以用以上表達。

Thank you so much for helping me out today.
今天非常謝謝你幫我。

Thank you very much for dinner – it was great.
晚餐非常棒,太謝謝了。

Thanks a lot for looking after the children.
非常感謝你幫忙照看孩子。

Thanks very much for making dinner tonight.
謝謝你做晚餐。

5. Thanks a bunch

This is an informal way of thanking someone, but can sometimes be used sarcastically, when telling someone that something they did was not helpful or kind. (Both Thanks a lot and Thanks very much can also be used in this way)
這是非正式的道謝方式,但有時具有諷刺意味,告訴別人他們做的事一點幫助都沒有或者不友善。“Thanks a lot”和“Thanks very much”也可以這麼用。

You told Tony what I told you in confidence? Thanks a bunch!
你告訴託尼我私下告訴你的事了?真謝謝你啊!

Thanks a lot for spoiling my evening.
多虧了你啊,毀了我一個晚上。

6. Much obliged

This expression is a very formal way of thanking someone for something they have done for you.
這是非常正式的表達,用來感謝別人爲你做的事。

I am much obliged to you for your patience during the recent difficulties.
非常感謝您在困難期給予的耐心。

“You can use the facilities whilst you are in the club”. “Much obliged“.
“在俱樂部你可以使用所有設施。”“非常感謝。”7. You’ve saved my life

8. I owe you one/I owe you big time

The above expressions are informal ways of thanking someone who has helped you in a difficult situation.
當別人在你處於困難時伸出援手,你可以用上述表達表達謝意,但也是非正式的。

Thanks for giving me a lift to the station. You saved my life.
謝謝你讓我搭便車到車站,你救了我的命啊。

Thanks for the advice. I owe you one.
謝謝你的建議,我欠你一次。

Thanks for helping me out with the essay. I owe you big time.
謝謝你幫我完成論文。我欠你的。

9. Cheers

This is another informal way of thanking someone which is frequently used in British English. Many learners have adopted this word and sometimes use it inappropriately in written English. Please remember that “cheers” is used informally and therefore shouldn’t be used when writing to people you don’t know or in business emails.
這是另一種表達謝意的非正式用語,經常出現在英式英語中。一些同學常常會在寫作的時候用到這個詞,這是不恰當的。請記住“cheers”是非正式用語,所以當給你不認識的人寫信或寫商業郵件時,不要使用這個詞。

‘Here’s that book you wanted to borrow.’ ‘Oh, cheers.‘
“這是你要借的那本書。”“哦,謝了。”

“Would you like a drink?” “That’d be great. Cheers.”
“要喝點什麼嗎?” “當然好了,謝了。”

10. You shouldn’t (have)

We can use this expression when someone gives you a present and you’re very surprised
當有人給你送禮物,你又非常驚訝的時候可以說這句話。

Oh, Martin, what lovely flowers. You shouldn’t have!
馬丁,這花真漂亮。你不必這麼破費!

11. You’re too kind

This is a polite way of thanking someone that can sometimes sound insincere (depending on who is saying it!)
這是非常禮貌的道謝方式,哪怕對方可能聽起來有些不真誠(取決於誰在說!)

Thank you for for the glowing praise. You’re too kind.
謝謝你的稱讚。你太客氣了。

12. I’d like to thank…

This is used when thanking people in a formal speech (for example, the Oscars)
這通常用於正式發言中的道謝(比如奧斯卡典禮)

I’d like to thank everyone for coming along and supporting us today.
我想要感謝一直以來陪伴和支持我們到今天的人。

13. Many thanks

This is a formal way of saying thank you used in letters and emails
這是正式的道謝方式,用在寫信和寫郵件的時候。

Many thanks for the lovely present.
謝謝你送的禮物。