當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 《老友記》實用生活英語口語

《老友記》實用生活英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.61W 次
padding-bottom: 100%;">《老友記》實用生活英語口語
《老友記》從來就是英語口語學習的經典,其中的不少口語都很地道,十分適合在日常生活中使用哦。
  There's nothing to tell! 沒什麼好說的。
  He's just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。
  Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡羅爾今天把她的東西搬走了。
  Did I say that out loud? 我很大聲地說了嗎?
  She didn't know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎麼會知道?
  I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我現在很痛苦。
  How did you get through it? 你是怎樣熬過來的?
  Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我爲什麼要做這個?我又爲了誰?
  Who am I gonna ask? 我應該問誰呢?
  What if I don't wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?
  Well, it matters to me! 但對我來說很重要!
  It's a metaphor. 這只是個比喻。
  What does that mean? 那是什麼意思? 
  I never made coffee before. 我以前從未煮過咖啡。
  Push her down the stairs! 把她推下樓!
  Put the book back. 把書放回去。
  I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 不好意思,我沒聽清楚你的名字。“保羅”是嗎?
  I thought he was a good guy. 我以爲他是好人。
  You are trained for nothing. 你書都白唸了。
  You(really)know me well. 你真瞭解我。
  How did you pay for them? 你用什麼付錢?
  I know (exactly) how you feel. 我知道你的感受。
  Look what I just found on the floor. 看看我在地板上找到什麼?
  Let's split it. 我們分了它吧。
  What’s with you? 你怎麼了?
  What did you get? 你得到了什麼?
  You know what the scariest part is? 你知道最可怕的是什麼嗎?
  What were you gonna say? 你剛纔想說什麼?
  Wish me luck! 祝我好運吧!
  You can't live off your parents your whole life. 你不能一輩子都靠父母。
  I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 我簡直不敢相信自己的耳朵。
  Was he doing it again? 他又這樣做了嗎?
  Serious? 真的嗎?/ 嚴重嗎?
  That's not why we bought the ticket。那並不是我們買票的原因。
  Are you still talking about football? 你們還在談論足球嗎?
  She has issues. 她有點意見。
  Why are you here?你怎麼會在這裏?/ 你來這裏幹什麼?
  She is pregnant. 她懷孕了。
  There's some(kind of)misunderstanding between them. 他們之間有誤會。
  I've already seen this one! (看電視時)這集我看過了。
  Are you through with that? 你完事了嗎?
  Whose little ball of paper is this?! 這是誰的紙團?
  Let me fluff the pillow. 讓我把枕頭拍鬆一下。
  You're scaring me. 你嚇到我了。
  You're like all chaotic and twirly. 你看起來很慌張。/ 你慌慌張張的。
  He can do no wrong. 他不可能犯錯。
  Has anybody seen my engagement ring? 有人看到我的訂婚戒指嗎?
  Don't touch that. 不要碰它。
  You stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family! 你讓我在全家人面前出醜!
  We will find it. 我們會找到它的。
  Don't be mad. 不要生氣。
  I can't do it. 我辦不到。
  You might be where he is right about now if you keep doing this. 你再這樣做的話就會變得跟他現在一樣。
  They wanted me to be involved. 他們想我加入。
  What's that curry taste? 怎麼會有咖喱味?
  Why is he going to call me? 他怎麼會要給我電話?
  She just graduated. 她剛畢業。
  We don't have to know that. 我們不需要知道。