《老友記》實用口語精選(2) 跟學口語
Could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please? 可以過來幫我弄一下意大利麪嗎?
I think it might take some of the heat off me. 我想這樣可以讓我喘口氣。
What's that (supposed to) mean? 那是什麼意思呢?
Nothing! It's an expression. 沒有,隨便說說而已。
Don't listen to your father. 不要聽你爸亂說。
They are satisfied with staying where they are. 他們安於現狀。
We don't have that problem. 我們沒有那個問題。
What happened between you and him? 你們之間發生什麼事了?
Here's what happened. 事情是這樣的。
She's pregnant with my child, and we are going to raise the baby. 她有了我的孩子,我們準備把孩子養大。
You knew about this? 這些你都知道嗎?
What does she do? 她是做什麼工作的?
I kinda gotta clean up now. 我要開始打掃了。
When did it get so complicated? 什麼時候變得那麼複雜了?
Remember when we were in high school together? 還記得我們的高中時代嗎?
I never thought I'd be here. 我從未想過自己會落得如此地步。