當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 實用口語:老友記實用口語精選(1)

實用口語:老友記實用口語精選(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.14W 次

大名鼎鼎的美劇《Friends(老友記)》大家是都知道的,這可是大家學習美語的寶典之一。我們爲您精選出一些實用的口語,供您學習。

padding-bottom: 100%;">實用口語:老友記實用口語精選(1)

There's nothing to tell! 沒什麼好說的。

He's just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。

Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡羅爾今天把她的東西搬走了。

Did I say that out loud? 我很大聲地說了嗎?

She didn't know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎麼會知道?

I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我現在很痛苦。

How did you get through it? 你是怎樣熬過來的?

Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我爲什麼要做這個?我又爲了誰?

Who am I gonna ask? 我應該問誰呢?

What if I don't wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?

Well, it matters to me! 但對我來說很重要!

It's a metaphor. 這只是個比喻。

What does that mean? 那是什麼意思?

I never made coffee before. 我以前從未煮過咖啡。

Push her down the stairs! 把她推下樓!

Put the book back. 把書放回去。

I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 不好意思,我沒聽清楚你的名字。“保羅”是嗎?

I thought he was a good guy. 我以爲他是好人。

You are trained for nothing. 你書都白唸了。

You(really)know me well. 你真瞭解我。

How did you pay for them? 你用什麼付錢?

I know (exactly) how you feel. 我知道你的感受。

Look what I just found on the floor. 看看我在地板上找到什麼?

Let's split it. 我們分了它吧。

What’s with you? 你怎麼了?

What did you get? 你得到了什麼?

You know what the scariest part is? 你知道最可怕的是什麼嗎?

What were you gonna say? 你剛纔想說什麼?

Wish me luck! 祝我好運吧!

You can't live off your parents your whole life. 你不能一輩子都靠父母。

I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 我簡直不敢相信自己的耳朵。

Was he doing it again? 他又這樣做了嗎?

Serious? 真的嗎?/ 嚴重嗎?