當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 職場英文口語:宣佈決定

職場英文口語:宣佈決定

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.55W 次

英語在職場的溝通越來越普變,如果英語口語不好的話,對工作很有影響。而且職場英語口語有其專業性,對口語的使用者也會有更高的要求,所以對英語口語不好的小夥伴如何提升職場英語口語是一個迫切需要解決的問題。今天就和大家一起來分享職場英文口語:宣佈決定,希望能幫到大家。

padding-bottom: 52.19%;">職場英文口語:宣佈決定

職場英文口語:宣佈決定(一)

Hello again and welcome back to English at Work – the drama about life at the plastic fruit productioncompany called Tip Top Trading.

大家好,歡迎來到職場英語收聽Tip Top Trading塑料水果製造公司上演的情景劇。

You may remember Anna, the company's newest andbrightest sales executive, was offered a promotionand a marriage proposal at the same time.

你可能還記得安娜,這個最聰明的女孩是這家公司新來的銷售主管。最近她同時得到了工作升職的機會與求婚。

She's taken time out to think about her reply buteveryone in the office really misses her.

她最近一直在花時間想該怎樣回覆,不過辦公室裏的每個人都很想念她。

I dunno Denise, I'd be good for Anna, I think we would be been a perfect pair.

丹尼斯,我真的不知道,不過我覺得我一定會對安娜好的,我覺得我們是天生一對。

Mr and Mrs Darcy… it sounds good…

達西先生和達西夫人……這聽起來很好……

I'm back!Anna! I…we weren't expecting you.

我回來了!安娜!我……我們沒想到你會這麼快回來。

Yes I can see – perhaps you could tidy up your desk Tom.

我看出來了,湯姆,也許你該清理一下你的桌子。

Very funny Anna – still trying to be the boss!So did you have a good trip?Did you get some'head space'?

好吧,安娜,你還是那麼愛發號施令。你的旅途愉快嗎?你的“大腦得到放鬆的空間”了嗎?

He means time alone to think about the things you want to think about.

他的意思是,時間能讓人想通應該考慮的事情。

Tell him you've been chewing things over – it means you've been thinking about your proposalsand say I have come to a final decision.

告訴他,你已經仔細考慮過了。意思就是說,你已經考慮了他的求婚,並要得出一個最終的結論。

職場英文口語:宣佈決定(二)

OK, well it's true; I have done a lot of thinking.

好吧,是這樣的。我想了很多。

Tom, I did have some head space and a chance to… chew things over…

湯姆,我確實利用這個機會好好考慮了一下。

Yes! Yes! And?And I've come to a final nswer is 'yes'. I accept.

好的,所以呢?我已經最終決定了。我的答案是肯定的。我接受。

There's no doubt really… I should give it a go… Ineed the experience… and besides, what's the worstthing that can happen?

真的毫無疑問。我應該試一試。我需要經驗……而且最壞的結果又能差到哪裏去呢?

Oh Anna. I'm so happy. You won't regret your decision.

安娜。我太開心了。你一定不會後悔你的決定的。

Hmm – is Anna really saying 'yes' to Tom's marriage proposal or has there been amisunderstanding?

安娜是答應了湯姆的求婚,還是這其中有誤會呢?

Here are some of the phrases we've heard today.I've had a chance to chew things over.

下面是一些我們今天聽到的表達。我有了機會好好考慮一下。

I've come to a final decision.I'll give it a won't regret your decision.

我已經最終決定了。我會試一試的。你不會後悔你的決定。

Find out if we can look forward to Anna and Tom's wedding in the next episode of English !

下一期職場英語讓我們看看安娜和湯姆是否會結婚。再見!