當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 日常生活常用的英語情景口語

日常生活常用的英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.85K 次

口語有口字最需要的就是開口講了,今天小編就給大家參考一下英語口語,一起來收藏看看吧

padding-bottom: 100%;">日常生活常用的英語情景口語

  What's is your country's best city? 你們國家最好的城市是哪裏?

Diego: Hello, this is Diego from Mexico.

迭戈:大家好,我是迭戈,來自墨西哥。

Elena: and Elena from Bulgaria

埃琳娜:我是埃琳娜,來自保加利亞。

Diego: for

迭戈:

Elena: So, Diego, what's your favorite city in Mexico?

埃琳娜:迭戈,你最喜歡哪座墨西哥城市?

Diego: I don't know. I guess I'm a bit biased when it comes to the best city in Mexico because I come from Guadalajara and I honestly think it is the best city in Mexico. It's not as big as Mexico City. For me, Mexico City is really, really big. As all of you know, Mexico City is the biggest city in the world, so I don't like the crowds. I don't like the traffic, and the pollution is not the best, so yeah, I like my city better. It's a bit smaller, around eight million people, and it's really nice. It has a lot of culture. It has a lot of history. The food is fantastic and the culture is amazing, too.

迭戈:我不知道。在墨西哥最好的城市這個問題上,我有傾向性,因爲我來自瓜達拉哈拉,我真的認爲瓜達拉哈拉是墨西哥最棒的城市。雖然瓜達拉哈拉的面積沒有墨西哥城大。但是對我來說,墨西哥城太大了。大家都知道,墨西哥城是世界上最大的城市,我不喜歡那裏的擁擠。我不喜歡那裏的交通,而且墨西哥城的污染也很糟糕,所以我更喜歡我的家鄉城市。瓜達拉哈拉相對較小一些,人口大約爲800萬,那是座非常不錯的城市。瓜達拉哈拉有很多文化,歷史悠久。食物很棒,文化極具吸引力。

Elena: OK, so what can you do there?

埃琳娜:好,那你在那裏能做什麼?

Diego: It really depends what you want to do. We have a lot of art exhibitions, cultural musical festivals. And actually, the city has become the cultural capitol of Mexico, so it really depends what you want to do.

迭戈:這要取決於你想做什麼。我們有很多藝術展覽、文化音樂節。實際上,瓜達拉哈拉已經成爲墨西哥的文化之都了,所以那要取決於你想做什麼。

Elena: Okay, great.

埃琳娜:好,太棒了。

Diego: Thank you.

迭戈:謝謝你。

Elena: Thank you.

埃琳娜:謝謝。

  Do you like apartment buildings? 你喜歡公寓樓嗎?

Aiste: Hello, my name is Aiste.

艾斯蒂:大家好,我是艾斯蒂。

Chris: And I am Chris from Belgium.

克里斯:我是克里斯,來自比利時。

Aiste: Yes, I am from Lithuania.

艾斯蒂:好,我來自立陶宛。

Chris: So, Aiste, do you like apartment buildings?

克里斯:艾斯蒂,你喜歡公寓樓嗎?

Aiste: That's my casual life in the apartment building like this, and I really don't like it. I think apartment buildings are not very nice to live in because you don't have yard. You don't have a nice view. You just live in some concrete building on some fifth floor or tenth floor and it's very cold. Yeah, what do you think?

艾斯蒂:我就在像這樣的公寓樓裏過悠閒的生活,不過其實我並不喜歡這種公寓樓。我認爲公寓樓並不太適合居住,因爲沒有院子。視野也不好。只是住在混凝土建築的5層或10層,而且非常冷。你怎麼看?

Chris: Yeah, I think you're right. I prefer to live in a house that is standing alone. No other houses. No other - yeah!

克里斯:嗯,我認爲你說得對。我更喜歡住在獨戶型房子裏。沒有其他的房子。沒有其他房子,對!

  Are you happy where you live right now? 你對現在住的地方滿意嗎?

Doron: Hi, there. I'm Doron from England.

多倫:嗨,大家好。我是多倫,來自英國。

Pernais: And I am Pernais from Jamaica.

佩納斯:我是佩納斯,來自牙買加。

Doron: Pernais, are you happy where you live right now?

多倫:佩納斯,你對滿意你現在住的地方嗎?

Pernais: Yes, I am. My apartment building is a little bit old, but the rent is very cheap, and that's the part that I really like. What about you?

佩納斯:我很滿意。我住的公寓樓有點舊,不過租金非常便宜,我對這點很滿意。你呢?

Doron: I'm torn. I'm really torn. My apartments in a great location. It's easy to get to work, restaurants and things, but it's really noisy, and I don't sleep well and my roof is leaking.

多倫:我好傷心。我真是很難過。我公寓的地理位置很好。上班很方便,附近也有餐廳,不過非常吵,這導致我晚上睡不好,而且我的屋頂漏水。

Pernais: Oh, that's bad.

佩納斯:哦,那太糟了。

Doron: It's also cheap.

多倫:租金同樣很便宜。

Pernais: Cheap is good.

佩納斯:租金便宜這點不錯。