當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第957期:破口大罵

迷你對話學地道口語第957期:破口大罵

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.17W 次

第一, 迷你對話

padding-bottom: 65.47%;">迷你對話學地道口語第957期:破口大罵

A: Do you know Paul was rude that he hauled off at a waiter in a hotel?

你知道Paul非常粗魯,在酒店對一個服務生破口大罵嗎?

B: No, I don’t. But he doesn’t look like that sort of people.

不知道,他看起來不像那樣的人啊。

A: I didn’t believe he was impolite until I saw it with my own eyes.

我親眼看到我我才相信。

B: That sounds unbelievable.

真讓人難以相信。

第二, 地道表達

haul off at someone

1. 解詞釋義

Haul off at someone的意思是“對……破口大罵”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. He hauled off at me when I complained about his work.

我對他的工作提出不滿意見,他便破口大罵。

e.g. He wanted to haul off and to smash and to murder.

他真恨不得要破口大罵,要搗毀這個地方,要殺人。

e.g. The whole conversation ran on the breakfast, which one and all hauled off.

整個的談話都集中在早飯上,人人都破口大罵。

e.g. When Nicholas heard his daughter's remark from Aunt Hester he haul at Mary.

當尼古拉從海絲特姑太嘴裏聽到女兒這句話時,他破口大罵起來瑪麗來。

第三, 咬文嚼字

so… that…:如此……以致於……

e.g. The boy ran so fast that I couldn't catch him.

這男孩跑得太快了,我跟不上他。

e.g. He was so angry that he couldn't say a word.

他氣得一句話說不出來。

not… until…:直到……才……

e.g. I did not go home until my mother called me.

我直到我媽媽打電話給我纔回家。

e.g. Not until next week will the sports meet be held.

直到下週纔開運動會。

with one’s own eyes:親眼

e.g. That's baloney. I saw you take the money with my own eyes.

一派胡言。我親眼看到你拿錢。

e.g. I saw the whole accident with my own eyes.

我親眼看到這次事故的全過程。