當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第2056期:有信心,有勇氣,振作

迷你對話學地道口語第2056期:有信心,有勇氣,振作

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.67W 次

情景對話:

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">迷你對話學地道口語第2056期:有信心,有勇氣,振作

A: We take heart at what the teacher said.

老師說的話讓我們很受鼓舞。

B: Of course. you can pass the entrance examination.

當然,你肯定能通過大學入學考試。

A : As if I saw our college life.

我彷彿看到了我們的大學生活。

B: You walk on air now.

你現在太飄飄然了

一, 詞海拾貝

take heart

exp. To have one's confidence, courage, or happiness bolstered (by something). (有勇氣,有信心,打起精神

e.g. I know you're upset about getting a rejection letter but take heart—there's a good chance one of the other schools will accept you.

我知道你對收到拒絕信很不高興,但要振作起來——很有可能其他學校會錄用你。

e.g. I hope that you will take heart from what we told you today.

我希望你能從我們今天告訴你的事情中振作起來。

e.g. Even though you did not win the race, take heart from the fact that you did your best.

即使你沒有贏得比賽,也要振作起來,因爲你已經盡力了。

e.g. Take heart. I'm here with you.

別怕,有我在呢!

e.g. We may have lost the election, but we take heart in the fact that so many young people are now engaged and excited about politics.

我們也許在選舉中失敗了,但我們振作起來,因爲現在有那麼多的年輕人參與並對政治感到興奮。

二, 語彙積累

1. as if:似乎……

e.g. In silence the others watched him as if under a spell.

其他的人都默默地注視着他,彷彿着了迷似的。

e.g. She said nothing but sat there as if in a trance.

她話也不說,坐在那裏,好像在發呆。

2. walk on air:洋洋得意,飄飄然

e.g. Ann was walking on air when she got the job.

安得到那份工作時,洋洋得意。

e.g. On the last day of school, all the children are walking on air.

一學期的最後一天,所有的孩子都興高采烈。