當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語情景會話問路英語對話帶翻譯

英語情景會話問路英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.2W 次

出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利英語,瞭解一些常用的英語對話也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些英語情景會話問路英語,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">英語情景會話問路英語對話帶翻譯
  英語情景會話問路英語:去第82街要多久

AExcuse me, do the buses stop here?

打擾了,公車在這裏停嗎?

BYes, they all stop at this corner.

是的,他們都在這個角落停。

AI want to go to Broadway and 82nd Street. Can I take any bus that comes along?

我想去百老匯和第82街。有沒有公車到同時到這兩個地方的?

BYou can take any bus except the Number 9.

你可以搭任何一路公車,除了9路之外。

AHow often do the buses run?

公車多久一班?

BThey run about every five minutes.

每5分鐘一班。

long does it take to get to 82nd Street?

好的。去第82街要多久?

BAbout fifteen minutes. It's not you a stranger in New York?

大概15分鐘。不遠。你剛來紐約嗎?

AYes, I am. I arrived only three days ago from Japan.

是的,我三天前剛從日本過來。

BHow do you like New York city?

你覺得紐約市怎麼樣?

AI like it very much, but it's a little confusing to me.

我非常喜歡它,但是對我來說有點混亂。

BYou'll soon get accustomed to it. It's not difficult. Well, here's the unately, it's not full.

你很快就會習慣的。這並不難。額,公車來了。很幸運,人未滿。

AThank you for the information.

謝謝你提供的信息。

BDon't mention it.

不客氣。

  英語情景會話問路英語:您能告訴我怎麼去北京大學嗎

AExcuse me,could you tell me where Peking University is on this map?

打擾了,您可以告訴我在這張地圖上北京大學在哪裏嗎?

BLet me see. Here it is.

讓我看看。它在這裏。

ACould you tell me how to get there?

您能告訴我怎麼去哪裏嗎?

BI’m afraid I can’t because I’m a stranger here.

恐怕我不能,我是初到這裏。

AOh,thanks all the same.

噢,仍然感謝你。

BNot at all. You can ask the policeman over there.

不客氣。你可以問那邊的警察。

  英語情景會話問路英語:去火車站怎麼走

AExcuse me, but could you tell me the way to the railway station?

打擾了,你可以告訴我去火車站怎麼走嗎?

BThe railway station? Just go down this street and turn left at the second corner. The station is at the end of that street.

火車站?沿着這條街向南走,在第二個拐彎處向左轉,火車站就在那條街的末尾處。

AHow long will it take me to get there?

去那裏要多久?

BIt's about a ten-minute walk.

走路大概10分鐘。

AThat's very clear. I think I can find my way now. Thank you.

非常清楚了。我想我現在可以找到路了。謝謝你。

BNot at all.

不客氣。

>>>下一頁更多“英語問路對話帶翻譯”
  英語問路對話帶翻譯:去動物園在這裏搭公車嗎

AExcuse me. Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?

打擾了。我要去動物園在這裏搭公車可以嗎?

BWell,you can take the No.36 bus from here, but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.

額,你可以從這裏搭36路車,但是之後你必須走30分鐘左右。

AThat doesn't sound too bad.

聽起來不是太糟糕。

BActually, if you go to the bus stop in the next block, you can take bus 301 which will let you right off in front of the zoo.

事實上,如果你走到下個街區的公交站,你可以搭到301路車,它可以讓你在動物園前面下車。

AMaybe that's what I'll do. Thanks a lot.

我可能會這樣做。非常感謝。

BYou're welcome.

不客氣。

  英語問路對話帶翻譯:你能告訴我銀行在哪兒嗎

AExcuse me,Miss,can you tell me where the bank is?

打擾一下,小姐,你能告訴我銀行在哪兒嗎?

BYes,the bus doesn’t go there have to take the No.26 bus for five stops and then change to a No.16 bus and get off at the third you get off,you can see the bank.

可以,但是車不能直接到那兒你得坐5站26路公共汽車,然後換乘16路公共汽車,在第三站下車後你就能看到這家銀行了。

AHow long will it take me to get there?

到那兒需要多少時間?

BIt’s about an hour.

大約一個小時。

AI k you.

我知道了,謝謝。

BNot at all.

不用謝。

  英語問路對話帶翻譯:請問洗手間在哪裏 Where is the toilet

ABy the way miss, where is the toilet?

順便問一下,洗手間在哪裏?

BToilets are in the rear, I am afraid all the toilets are fully occupied at the moment.

洗手間在後面,恐怕此刻所有廁所都滿了。

AWhat? Oh, what we live! Thank you very much for your help, miss.

什麼?噢,這是什麼社會啊!噢,小姐,非常感謝你的幫助。

BYou are welcome.

不客氣。

  英語問路對話帶翻譯:請問海軍上將旅館怎麼走

AExcuse me. Do you know where the Admiral Hotel is?

對不起,你知道海軍上將旅館在哪兒?

BThat's over on Callaway Street,isn't it?

那是在卡來威街,不是嗎?

AYes,but I can't find Callaway Street.

是的,但我找不到卡來威街。

BWalk that way for about four blocks. The hotel's about two blocks north of there.

往那邊走四條街,旅館就在那兒,往北走兩條街。

AThanks a lot.

多謝。

BNot at all.

不用客氣。


猜你喜歡:

1.問路的英文情景對話閱讀

2.有關於問路的英語對話大全

3.英語問路情景對話大全

4.問路常用英語對話

5.出外問路英語情景對話