當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 兩人英語對話短文翻譯精選

兩人英語對話短文翻譯精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.63W 次

情景對話是初中英語教學的重要內容,也是中考重要考點。小編精心收集了兩人英語對話短文翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 100%;">兩人英語對話短文翻譯精選
  兩人英語對話短文翻譯1

A:Hello Jason. Are you free this Saturday crening?

傑森,你好,週六晚上有空嗎?

J:YeS. I have no plans.

有啊,到目前爲止,我還沒有任何計劃.

A: Would you like to C0me to our barbecue?

那你願意參加我們的燒烤晚會嗎?

J: Yes, that sounds wonderful.

好啊,很榮幸能參加。

A: OK. See you then.

好吧,那到時見.

J: But wait, wait, will thcre bc food that is not mcat ? You know. I'm a vegctarian

等等,你們有紊禽供應嗎?我是一個素食主叉者。

A: Hey! I didn't know that! Wben did you bccome a vegctrurian?

夥it,你什麼時候變成素食主義者的?

J: The other day, I decided tbat I nccded to loose more weight so I am going to try to be a vegetarian. And you know what? I don't miss the tastc of meat.

就在不久前,我決定減肥,就開始嘗試素食.結果一段時間後,我居然不再喜歡吃肉了o

A:ReaIly? That's amazing.

是嗎?太神奇了.

J: Yes, it realIy is. Af/cr havurg vc:gctarian diet. I have much more energy I need lcess sleep I feel calmer. I can maintain an ideal body weight without worrying about how much I cat and I can think morc clcarly.

確如此.吃了素食之後,我感覺精力更充沛了,需要的睡眠也少了.感覺更平靜了,而且還可以維持理想的體重,不用擔心食量,思路也更清晰了.

A: Are you kidding? I really don't think that you think less clearly on non-vegctarian dietL

你不是在開玩笑吧?我可不認爲吃肉就會思路不清晰.

J: Yes, maybe. But I feel bettcr since becoming a vegctarian* Maybe you could also bave a try.

可能吧.不過自從吃素以後,我感覺很好,你也可以嘗試一下.

A: Maybe I'II also have a try somc day, but I'm afraid that it would be difficult for me to

那改天我也試—下吧,不過恐怕我很難抗拒肉的美味。

J: Maybe you would change your mind after baving vegettarian diet.

試過之後說不定你會改變主意呢.

A: We'II see. Anyway, I'II prepare some vcgctarian food for tbc barbecue. See you then!

好吧,無論如何,我會準備一黲素食的,到時見!

  兩人英語對話短文翻譯2

Coffee Life 咖啡情調

Jerry: Hello, Lucy. I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you doing now?

露西,好久不見,最近還好吧?

Lucy: Just so-so. I'm busy with my term papers.

就那樣吧,忙着寫論文呢.

J: Yeah, the deadline is drawing ncar. How are things going?

是啊,馬上就要交了.你寫得怎樣了

L: Let me first get some coffee to gct my brain working.

我先喝杯咖啡,讓腦子清醒一下

J: I could use one too.

那我也來.杯吧。

L What kind of coffee do you drink?

你想喝什麼咖啡?

J: What have you got?

你有什麼呀?

L Well I have cspresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny lattc, Americano and rcstrctto.

有意式濃縮咖啡,花式咖啡,拿鐵咖啡,脫脂拿鐵咖啡,熒式咖啡,還有restrctto。

J: Are you kidding mc? You haVc so many choices! What's restretto anyway?

你不是開玩笑吧?這麼多種啊l另外,什麼時候你變成咖啡專家了?什麼是restretto?

L It's basically a Very strong espresso. Half the water pulled through the same amount of beans. Pure coffee esscnce.

Ristrctto咖啡是濃縮咖啡的再濃縮,相同份量的咖啡豆,只加入_半的水,是純正的咖啡精華.

J: Sounds like it must be full of caffeinc. I want one of those.

肯定有很多咖啡因。那就給我來這種吧.

L: You fiend. It's about the flavor, not the fix. Try an Amcricano. Espresso with water.

你這個咖啡狂!這種咖啡講求的是咖啡的香味,而不是刺激和快感.要不來點美式咖啡吧l就是濃縮咖啡加水。

J: Sounds a little weak.

好像不夠刺激.

L: How about esprcsso mixed with drip coffee?

那就來點一般的伽啡加滴濾式咖啡.

J: Ok. Thanks.

好的,謝謝

  兩人英語對話短文翻譯3

L: What would you like to drink?Tea or coffee?

喝點什麼?茶還是咖啡?

J: Coffee,plcase.

咖啡吧.

L: So, you also likc COffee?

你也喜歡喝咖啡嗎?

J: Yes, of course. I can't go through a day without coffce in the morning.

是啊。一天不喝都不行.

L Me too, but I think we shouldn't drink too mucb of it, as it's not very bealthy.

我也是.不過我想以後我們應該少喝點咖啡,對身體不好.

J: I totally disagrce. The otber day I read in a book that a number of recent studics suggest that can be a highly bcncficial archers have found strong evidence that coffee rcdruces the risk of sevcral seriousailmem3' including diabct, disease and cirrhosis of the livcr.

我不覺得啊。前不久我讀了一本書,說最新研究表明咖啡是…種極健康的飲料.有充分的證據表明咖啡可以減少很多疾病的發病宰,像糖尿病、心臟病和肝硬化等。

L: But I also heard that coffcc and itS caffcinc contcnt, as a drug on the human body that negatively affects the central nervous system, as wen as other organs, and leads to addictiom

但我也聽說咖啡和咖啡因是一種毒葤,對神經系統和身體器官不好,還會上癮呢.

J: I don't think so Coffee helps mc wake up,keep alCrt, and impvc my shon term mcmory.

我不覺得啊.咖啡可以讓我更清醒,提高我的短暫記憶,我覺得很有益處啊。

L: Wdl, I amjust going to have to dis4gree with you. A bealthy body wakes up without caffeine!

並不是這樣的。健康的體魄是不需要咖啡來幫助你清醒的。

J: Maybe you are rigbt to some extent.

有點道理.

L You may try to ha,re some alternatives and see how you feel.

你可以試着喝一些別的飲料,然後看看效果如何.

J: Maybe I could have a try.

好吧,我可以試一下


看了“兩人英語對話短文翻譯”的人還看了:

1.兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

2.二人英語對話短文精選

3.兩人簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯

4.關於兩人英語對話帶翻譯精選

5.適合兩人的英語對話短文