當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 散文英語 > 關於兩人英語對話短文精選

關於兩人英語對話短文精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.32W 次

英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。本站小編整理了關於兩人英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 86.09%;">關於兩人英語對話短文精選
  關於兩人英語對話短文篇一

新生兒派對

Steven and Julia will have their first baby soon, so Steven invites his friend Tom to come to their baby shower.

史蒂文和茱莉婭的第一個孩子很快就出生了,所以史蒂文邀請他的朋友湯姆來參加他們的新生兒派對。

Steven: Hello, Tom, are you free next Sunday?

史蒂文:你好,湯姆,下星期天你有空嗎?

Tom: I think so. Why did you ask that?

湯姆:應該有,你爲什麼這樣問?

Steven: I'm going to have my first baby, so I plan to hold a baby shower next Sunday.

史蒂文:我的第一個孩子就要出生了,所以我打算在下個星期天舉辦一個新生兒派對。

Tom: Congratulations! Why do people hold parties before the baby is born?

湯姆:恭喜你呀!可爲什麼人們要在嬰兒出生以前舉辦派對呢?

Steven: It's the tradition. But baby showers as we know them today were not common until after World War Ⅱ.

史蒂文:這是傳統。不過我們今天所知的新生兒派對是第二次世界大戰之後才變得普遍起來的。

Tom: In any case, I like baby showers, because they allow friends and family to share the joy and excitement of welcoming a new life into the world.

湯姆:無論如何,我喜歡新生兒派對,因爲它們可以使家人和朋友分享迎接新生命的喜悅和激動。

Steven: So you will come, won't you?

史蒂文:你會來的,對嗎?

Tom: Of course. I will prepare a good gift for the new arrival.

湯姆:當然,我會給新生兒準備一份好禮。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:非常感謝!

  關於兩人英語對話短文篇二

結婚紀念日

Today is Steven and Julia's wedding anniversary, but Steven seems to forget it.

今天是史蒂文和茱莉婭的結婚紀念日,但是史蒂文似乎忘記了。

Steven: Julia, why have you prepared a candlelight dinner? Anything special to celebrate? Didyou get a promotion?

史蒂文:茱莉婭,爲什麼你準備了燭光晚餐?有什麼特殊事情要慶祝嗎? 你是不是升職了?

Julia: Honey, don't tell me that you forgot our anniversary, did you?

茱莉婭:親愛的,不要告訴我你忘了我們的結婚紀念日,你沒有忘記吧?

Steven: Oh, my dear, how can I forget such an important day? I was just kidding. Look at thisbox.

史蒂文:哦,親愛的,這麼重要的日子,我怎麼能忘記呢?我剛纔是開玩笑的。你看這個盒子。

Julia: What's in it?

茱莉婭:裏面是什麼?

Steven: Have a guess.

史蒂文:你猜猜。

Julia: A necklace?

茱莉婭:是項鍊嗎?

Steven: No.

史蒂文:不是。

Julia: I have no idea.

茱莉婭:我猜不着。

Steven: Open it now.

史蒂文:打開看看吧。

Julia: Oh, my god. A diamond brooch. It's so beautiful. You're so kind to me, Steven. Thankyou!

茱莉婭:哦,我的天,是一個鑽石胸針。真漂亮。你對我真好,史蒂文。謝謝你!

Steven: You're welcome, honey. I hope we will celebrate our golden wedding anniversary infuture.

史蒂文:不用謝,親愛的。我希望將來我們能慶祝金婚紀念日。

  關於兩人英語對話短文篇三

婚後生活

Steven has been married for a month. Tom comes to see him and asks what his married life islike.

史蒂文結婚已經一個月了。湯姆來看望他,並且問候他婚後的生活怎麼樣。

Tom: Hello, Steven. Congratulations!

湯姆:你好,史蒂文,恭喜你!

Steven: Thank you.

史蒂文:謝謝。

Tom: How's your married life?

湯姆:你婚後的生活怎麼樣?

Steven: We're happy together now. We both think that we're a well-matched couple.

史蒂文:我們在一起很開心,我們都覺得彼此很般配。

Tom: That's very good. It's said that marriage is the tomb of love. But the words may not beright.

湯姆:那太好了。有人說,婚姻是愛情的墳墓。但是,這句話不一定對。

Steven: The situation differs in person.

史蒂文:情況因人而異。


看了“關於兩人英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.關於兩人英語對話短文大全

2.關於兩人英語對話小短文

3.關於兩人英語對話短文

4.兩人英語對話短文

5.簡單兩人英語對話短文精選