當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關中秋節的英語對話閱讀

有關中秋節的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.12K 次

英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。小編精心收集了有關中秋節的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 287%;">有關中秋節的英語對話閱讀
  有關中秋節的英語對話1

The Mid-autumn Festival is coming. Steven's Chinese friend Li Lei invites him to celebrate the festival together.

中秋節就要來了。史蒂文的中國朋友李雷邀請他一塊共度佳節。

Steven: Will you go back home to celebrate Midautumn Festival?

史蒂文:中秋節你回家嗎?

Li Lei: Sure. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-autumn Festival.

李雷:當然問了。在中國,中秋節 這天在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的。

Steven: How will you celebrate it?

史蒂文:那你們都怎麼慶祝中秋呢?

Lj Lei: Our family will enjoy mooncakes and watch a beautiful full moon together.

李雷:我們會一起吃月餅、賞滿月什麼的。

Steven: I like eating mooncakes. There are so many different kinds of fillings in them. And they are all very delicious.

史蒂文:我很喜歡吃月餅。有好多種餡兒,很好吃。

Li Lei: Would you like to go home with me? We can celebrate the festival together.

李雷:你願意跟我一塊兒回家嗎?我們可以一起慶祝這個節日。

Steven: That's great, thank you!

史蒂文:太好了,謝謝你。

  有關中秋節的英語對話2

A:今天天氣真好。上星期好熱呀!

A:Nice weather, isn't it? It sure was hot last week.

B:真高興現在是秋天,涼快一點兒了。今天是中秋節?

B:I'm glad it is getting cooler as we are into autumn now. Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.

A:什麼是中秋節?

A:What's that?

B:是一個傳統中國節日,農曆的八月十五日。

B:It is a traditional Chinese holiday. It falls on the 15th day of the eighth moon according to the lunar calendar.

A:中秋節做什麼呢?

A:What do you do on Moon Festival ?

B:是全家團圓的日子。

B:It's a time for family reunion.

A:有沒有什麼傳統的或特別的食物?

A:Any traditional food ? Any special food?

B:有,我們吃月餅當甜點。

B:Yes, we eat moon cake for dessert.

  有關中秋節的英語對話3

Cathy: Hello,Betty.

你好,貝蒂。

Betty: Hello,Cathy.

你好,凱西。

Cathy: Do you know the Mid-Autumn Festival ?

你瞭解中秋節嗎?

Betty: No,I don't. Could you introduce the Mid-Autumn Festival for me?

你能給我介紹一下中秋節嗎?

Cathy: Of course. The Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the two most important holidays in the Chinese calendar,and is a legal holiday in several countries. Farmers celebrate the end of the summer harvesting season on this date.

當然。中秋節是兩個最重要的農曆節日之一,並且在幾個國家定爲法定假日。農民在這個日子裏慶祝夏季收穫季節的結束。

Cathy: Traditionally, on this day, Chinese family members and friends will gather to admire the bright mid-autumn harvest moon, and eat moon cakes and pomeloes together.

傳統上,在這一天,中國的家人和朋友將聚在一起欣賞明亮的中秋月,在一起吃月餅和柚子。

Betty: Wow,that sounds great. Could you tell me when to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival ?

哇,這聽起來真好啊。那你能告訴我什麼時候慶祝中秋節嗎?

Cathy: The Mid-Autumn Festival is on the fifteenth day of the August, chinese calendar.

中秋節是陰曆的8月15日。

Betty: Really?Almost.

是嗎?快到了。

Cathy: Yes.

是的。

Betty: I wish you could come with me。

我希望你能和我在一起。

Cathy: No problem.

沒問題。

Betty: Thanks,Cathy.

謝謝你,凱西。

Cathy: Not at all.

不用謝。


看了“有關中秋節的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於中秋節的英語對話閱讀

2.有關中秋節的英語故事閱讀

3.關於中秋的英語美文閱讀

4.關於歌頌中秋節的英語美文

5.關於國慶假期的英語對話閱讀