當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關於節日的英語對話閱讀

有關於節日的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.4W 次

任何傳統節日都不是人們喊幾句憂心忡忡的口號,做幾場精緻的彩排便可以改造或拯救的。小編精心收集了有關於節日的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">有關於節日的英語對話閱讀
  有關於節日的英語對話1

Ann: Teatime.

下午茶時間。

Jack: Oh, a cake!

噢,蛋糕!

Ann: Yeah. It's a Christmas cake. I made it myself.

是的。是聖誕節蛋糕。我自己做的。

Jack: But Christmas will be ten days from now.

但10天之後纔是聖誕節。

Ann: Well, just for practice. You know, this is the first time I make a Christmas cake. Here.

我只是練習一下。你知道,這是我第一次做聖誕節蛋糕。給。

Jack: Thank you.

謝謝。

Ann: How does the cake taste?

味道怎麼樣?

Jack: Um... it tasted salty.

呃……它是鹹的。

Ann: Oh, no. I put salt in the powder. I thought it’s sugar.

噢,不。我把鹽放麪粉裏了。我還以爲是糖呢。

Jack: Never mind.

沒關係。

  有關於節日的英語對話2

Ann: Hello, may I speak to Richard?

請接Richard。

Richard: Speaking.

我就是。

Ann: Good morning, Richard, this is Ann at Beijing Office. I’m calling to tell you that we'll have the Chinese New Year Holiday next week.

早上好,Richard,我是北京辦事處的Ann。我打電話是想告訴你下週是中國新年假期,我們會放假。

Richard: As far as I know, the Lantern Festival marks the end of the celebrations of the Chinese New Year, and it's on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month, right?

據我所知,農曆元月15號是元宵節,而元宵節標誌着中國新年慶祝活動的結束,對嗎?

Ann: Yeah.

是的。

Richard: so will you go back to work after the Lantern Festival?

那你是在元宵節過後纔會上班嗎?

Ann: No, we'll go back to work on the 8th day of the 1st lunar month, that is Febuary 21st.

不是的,我們會在農曆元月8號上班,也就是2月21日。

Richard: I see. Enjoy your holiday and Happy New Year.

我明白了。祝你假期快樂,還有新年快樂!

  有關於節日的英語對話3

Jack: What are those balls?

這些小球是什麼?

Tracy: Yuanxiao.

元宵。

Jack: Yuanxiao? What's that?

元宵?元宵是什麼?

Tracy: It's the special food for the Lantern Festival.

是元宵節的食品。

Jack: I see.

明白了。

Tracy: And it's made with sticky rice flour filled with sweet stuffing.

是用糯米和甜餡做的。

Jack: Oh, that must be delicious.

噢,一定很好吃。

Tracy: Yeah, and Yuanxiao symbolizes family unity, completeness and happiness.

是的,而且元宵還象徵着家庭團圓、完整和幸福。


看了“有關於節日的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於節日的英語對話閱讀

2.關於節日的英語對話

3.關於春節的英語對話精選

4.關於節日的英語對話簡潔

5.兩人關於春節的英語對話