當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於看醫生的英語對話

關於看醫生的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.43K 次

在當今生活與經濟日益全球化的社會中,外國語已成爲世界各國公民都必備的基本素質之一。英語作爲國際化語言,它在世界交流與溝通之中的媒介作用也是越來越重要。本站小編整理了關於看醫生的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 72.66%;">關於看醫生的英語對話
  關於看醫生的英語對話一

醫生:

What’s the matter with you ?

什麼情況?

病人:

...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

我…我牙疼,很痛。

醫生:

I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

我知道那種感覺,讓我看看,說“啊”

病人:

Ah.....

“啊……”

醫生:

often do you brush your teeth?

哦,你一天刷幾次牙?

病人:

Once a day.

一天一次。

醫生:

Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

你喜歡吃巧克力和糖果嗎?

病人:

Yes,I do!I like them very much!

是的,我很喜歡吃。

醫生:

Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a you take my advice,you will be better than now.

記住,別吃太多甜的東西,它們對你的牙齒不好,而且一天要刷兩到三次牙。如果你按照我說的來做,會比現在好很多。

病人:

Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

謝謝你,醫生。我會照做的。

  關於看醫生的英語對話二

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

醫生:早上好,哪裏不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有點失眠。

Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

醫生:這種情況有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三個月了。

Doctor: Three months.

醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我該怎麼呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

醫生:拿着,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多謝了。再見!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

醫生:再見!

Doctor: Bye!

  關於看醫生的英語對話三

病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什麼藥呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

藥劑師:(拿起一個小盒子)我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:這藥有效果嗎?

Patient: Will this really help?

藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

藥劑師:當然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:謝謝你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,謝謝。

Patient: No. thank you.

藥劑師:不客氣。

Chemist: You're welcome.


看了“關於看醫生的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.患流行性感冒看醫生常用英語

2.英語看病情景實用對話

3.看牙醫時與醫生的對話

4.醫生病人英語對話

5.看醫生常用英語口語表達