當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關看醫生的英語對話

有關看醫生的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.07K 次

英語語言四項基本技能(聽,說,讀,寫)中,語言交際能力的培養一直佔據着不可或缺的重要地位。小編精心收集了有關看醫生的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

padding-bottom: 72.66%;">有關看醫生的英語對話
  有關看醫生的英語對話1

Patient: How do I take these medicines? 我怎樣服這些藥呢?

Pharmacist: One tablet, three times a day. 一天三次,一次一片.

Two tablets,four times a day. 一天四次,一次兩片.

two tablets at night. 晚上服兩片.

Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain ,but not more than once every four hours.

假如你覺着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必須間隔四個小時。

One line(half line) three times a day. Shake it well before taking it.

每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先搖勻.

Please put it under your tongue,don't swallow it.

把藥放在舌頭底下,不要往下嚥.

Please suck It. 請含服.

Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.

服前請將藥丸放在水中溶化.

One teaspoon three times a day. 每天三次,每次一茶匙。

Patient:Is this for internal use too? 這也是內服藥嗎?

Pharmacist: This is for gargling only. 這是含漱劑。

This is a special adhesive for easing the y it to the painful area and change it every two day.

這是專爲止痛用的藥膏.貼在痛處,兩天換一次.

Apply some of the ointment,and rub it into the skin.

塗一些這種藥膏並揉進皮膚裏去.

Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small blush (cotton swab)

用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗劑塗在癢處.

Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand(foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.

請將這藥片(藥粉)溶化在熱水裏.將你的手(腳)泡在裏面,每日兩次,每次20分鐘.

Patient:How do I use these eye-drops and ointment?

我怎樣使用這些眼藥水和眼藥膏呢?

Pharmacist:Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 times a day,each time one to two drops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.

將這種眼藥水滴入右眼,每天四至六次,每次一、兩滴.每晚在眼皮裏擠一點眼藥膏.

Patient:How do I apply the nose drops? 我怎樣使用這滴鼻劑呢?

Pharmacist:Bend your head back as far as possible and then put them in.

儘量把頭向後仰然後將藥滴進去.

Patient: How do I apply the ear drops? 我怎樣使用滴耳劑呢?

Pharmacist: Turn your head to the side, put one to two drops in your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds.

將頭歪向一側,在耳朵裏滴一、兩滴藥水,再把耳屏按幾秒鐘。

Patient: How do I take(make) the herb medicine?

我怎樣服(熬)中藥呢,

Pharmacist:Put herbs into a p about cold water. Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Drain the solution. The amount left will be 40 to 50 is the first 't throw the herbs away. Do the same in the evening. That is the second dose. Take the first dose in the morning, the second in the evening.

把草藥放進鍋內.加入 300毫升冷水.用慢(文)火煎 20分鐘.將藥水潷出,約 40-50毫升.這是頭煎。不要將藥扔掉.仍照原法下午再煎一次,這是二煎。頭煎早晨服,二煎晚上服.

We can make the solution for you for six days. Take one bottle daily, half in the morning, half in the evening. Please put them in the refrigerator or keep them in a very cool place. Don't take the medicine while it is cold.

我們可以給你煎出六天的藥.每天服一瓶上午半瓶,下午半瓶.瓶子要放在冰箱裏或是放在涼爽的地方.不能服冷藥.

Patient: must I boil it before taking it?

每次服以前要將它煮開嗎?

Pharmacist: No. Put it in a glass and warm it in a bowl of hot water

不必.可以將藥盛在玻璃杯裏,將它放在一碗熱水中加溫.

Patient: How do I take these big balls? 這些大藥丸兒怎麼服呢?

Pharmacist:Chew and swallow the bits with water or put them in water to melt them. Remove the wax before taking it.

把它掰成小塊,嚼後用水嚥下,或者把它泡在水裏化開再喝。服前把蠟皮去掉.

  有關看醫生的英語對話2

護士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

護士:請問哪裏不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。

Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

護士:這種情況出現有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:從昨晚開始的。

Patient: Since last night.

護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

護士:好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每問題。請問我應該掛哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

護士:您最好掛內科。

Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,給你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。請問我該怎麼走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿着走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多謝了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

護士:不客氣。

Nurse: You're welcome.

  有關看醫生的英語對話3

醫生:早上好。你哪裏不舒服?

Doctor:Good morning. What's troubling you?

病人:你好,大夫。我頭疼得厲害。

Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

醫生:彆着急,小夥子,告訴我怎麼回事。

Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。現在有點鼻塞。喉嚨很痛。恐怕還伴有高燒。感覺糟透了。

Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

醫生:小夥子,別擔心。讓我給你檢查一下。我先看看你的喉嚨。張開嘴說"啊"。

Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".

病人:啊。

Patient:Ah.

醫生:很好。把你的舌頭伸出來。好的。接下來讓我檢查以下你的胸膛。把襯衫的扣子解開。讓我檢查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住氣。吸氣,呼氣。順便問一下,你曾經患過肺結核嗎?

Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

病人:沒有,從來沒有。

Patient:No,definitely not.

醫生:聽着,你的喉嚨發炎了。舌苔很厚。這些都是感冒的症狀。

Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

病人:那我該怎麼做呢?

Patient:What am I supposed to do then?

醫生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我馬上給你開藥方。

Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription。

病人:謝謝。

Patient:Thank you very much.

醫生:不客氣。記住好好休息。

Doctor:That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.

病人:我會的。再見,大夫。

Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.

醫生:再見!

Doctor:Bye!


看了“有關看醫生的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關醫院情景對話

2.患流行性感冒看醫生常用英語

3.英語看病情景實用對話

4.有關生病的英語日常對話

5.醫生病人英語對話