當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第536期:日常工作之打電話

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第536期:日常工作之打電話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.1W 次

Can you hold for a moment?
您先稍等一下好嗎?

hold(打電話時)等待;不掛斷

The extension is busy right now, can you hold?
分機現在佔線,你能稍等一下嗎?

can you hold for a moment

A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?
您好,感謝您致電布拉德福家庭公司,我是特雷西,有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?
B: Hello, I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms. Jenkins, please.
你好,我想找你們的人力資源部主任詹金思小姐通話。
A: Just a moment, I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?
稍等,我去看看她是否在辦公室,請問您是哪位?
B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance. I'm calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday.
我是米爾福德保險公司的比爾.伯頓。我想問一下,關於下週二我們見面的事情。
A: Thank you, Mr. Burton. Can you please hold for a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.
謝謝你, 伯頓先生,請您先等一會兒好嗎,我去看看她是否在辦公室。
B: No problem.
沒問題。
A: I'm sorry, Ms. Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to leave a message for her?
非常抱歉,詹金思小姐現在不在辦公室,她去吃午飯了,您願意給他留個口信嗎?
B: Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 PM today. She can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.
好的,請她回辦公室後給我打電話,如果今天下午三點以前能與我聯繫的話就再好不過了,打辦公室電話635—8799可以找到我。
A: I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that. Could you please repeat the number?
對不起,我沒跟上,您能再重複一下電話號碼嗎?
B: No problem. My office number is 635-8799. Tell her to ask for extension 31.
沒問題,我辦公室的電話是635—8799後再接31分機。
A: I'm sorry, Mr Burton. Just to confirm, Your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N. Is that correct?
伯頓先生,不好意思。我想確認一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N,對嗎?
B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.
是的,我是米爾福德保險公司的。
A: I will make sure Ms. Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3 PM this afternoon.
我會把您的口信告訴詹金思小姐,讓她在今天下午三點以前給您回電話。
B: Thank you very much.
非常感謝。

padding-bottom: 52.34%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第536期:日常工作之打電話