當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第531期:快樂的夫妻

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第531期:快樂的夫妻

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.58W 次

Eddie, you’re going to be a father!
埃迪,你要做爸爸啦!
That’s wonderful news! Any idea when the little package will arrive?
那可真是個好消息啊!小傢伙什麼時候出生?
The obstetrician says I’m due in 8 months or so from now。
醫生或大約是八個月之後。
I’m going to have to quit smoking. Smoking is so harmful to the baby in the womb. And as an expectant mother, we need to take great care of your health. I hope our baby can be born healthy。
那我得戒菸。抽菸對肚子裏的孩子危害很大。作爲準媽媽,我們要好好照顧你的健康。我希望我們的小寶貝非常健康。
That’s right. I have to quit drinking, and pay closer attention to my diet and nutrition. The doctor told me to take more protein, calcium, iron, and vitamin C. Look at the list he gave me。
不錯,我得戒酒了,更要注重飲食和營養。醫生告訴我多攝入蛋白質、鈣、貼和維生素C。看看他給我的清單。
Meat, fish, eggs, cheese, ’s a long list! Even the top gourmand can’t eat so much food. You’ll get huge in no time. But I guess you’re eating for two now. Whatever you want, just ask and I’ll get it for you. I need to take good care of you. Now I think I’m the happiest man in the world。
肉、魚、蛋、奶酪、花生....這麼長的單子!即使最貪吃的人也吃不下這麼多東西啊。你馬上就會變胖的。不過我想你現在時在兩個人吃飯。無論你想吃什麼都要告訴我,我來給你弄。我得好好照顧你。我現在覺得自己是世界上最幸福的男人了。


相關表達
我們相互依靠。
We depend on each other.
沒有什麼比婚姻生活更好的了。
There’s nothing better than married life.
他是一個有責任心的男人。
He is a responsible man.
你是一位善解人意的好妻子。
You’re a considerate wife.
我覺得自已是世界上最幸福的男人。
I think I’m the happiest man in the world.
我的丈夫是個顧家的男人。
My husband is a family-centered man.
和你結婚,我無怨無悔。
I have no regret marrying you.
我們從來不吵架。
We never fight.
我們在一起很幸福。
We’re happy together.
我的妻子非常溫柔。
My wife is very gentle.

padding-bottom: 151.3%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第531期:快樂的夫妻