當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 第10課 在機場如何順利通過安檢?

第10課 在機場如何順利通過安檢?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.99K 次
padding-bottom: 100%;">第10課 在機場如何順利通過安檢?
Security Check 安全檢查
Can I have your ID and boarding pass, please? 我可以看下你的身份證件和登機牌嗎?
Please take off your jackets, shoes, belts or accessories, anything that might have metal in it. 請脫下你身上一切含有金屬的物品,包括外套,鞋子,皮帶和飾品等等。
Separate your electronics, phones, cameras, laptops, chargers; all that in a separate tray, please. 請把你的電子產品,手機,相機,筆記本電腦,充電器,都放在單獨的小籃子裏。
Please drink up your water or throw it away. Anything liquid will not be allowed beyond this point. 請將你的水要麼喝完,要麼扔掉。任何液體都不能帶出安檢處這個地方了。
Any lighters?有沒有誰帶了打火機啊?(Tip: 口語中,lighter中的字母t不發音)

(Walk-through) metal detector 金屬探測門
Full body scanner人體全身掃描儀

You can go this way. 你可以往這邊走
May I walk through the metal detector? I’m pregnant. /I have a kid.
我懷孕了/我帶着小孩,我可以走金屬探測門嗎?

Do you have any coins or keys in your pocket? 你口袋裏有硬幣或鑰匙嗎?
Put your keys in this tray and walk through the metal detector again. 把你的鑰匙放到這個小籃子裏,然後再走一遍金屬探測門吧。

Please stand in line and wait for your turn.請排隊等候輪到你
Next.下一位
Please stand on the mark and put your hands up. 請站在腳印圖案標記上,並舉起你的雙手。
Please remember to collect your items at the end. 最後請記得收好您的隨身物品。

Madam女士 Tip:注意發音,在口語中,裏面的字母d不發音。
Madam (ma’am) / sir, water is not allowed on the airplane, so you have to discard this. 女士/先生,水是不能帶上飛機的,所以你得把它扔了。
I’m sorry sir/madam(ma’am). I didn't know I have this with me.對不起先生/女士,我不知道我帶了這個。
You are all set. 你的事辦妥了(言外之意就是檢查完畢了,你可以走了 )
Food Court 美食廣場
Duty free store 免稅店