當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第504期:分居

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第504期:分居

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.43W 次

have a separation

padding-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第504期:分居

分居


My husband and I are considering a separation.
我丈夫和我正考慮分居。
Couples may agree to divorce each other after a separation.
夫妻分居一段時間後可能會同意離婚。
period of separation
分居期間


A:Kate,you'll never believe what's happened!
凱特,你絕對不會相信發生了什麼。
B:What do you mean?
你說的什麼意思啊?
A:Marcia and Harold are getting divorced.
瑪西亞和哈羅德正在鬧離婚。
B:You're kidding!What happened?
你在開玩笑吧。他們怎麼了?
A:Well,I don't really know,but I heard that they are having a separation for two months and have filed for divorce.
恩,我也不太清楚。但我聽說他們已經分居兩個月了。而且已經提出離婚訴訟了。
B:That's really surprising.I always thought they were about the kids?Who will get custody?
這可太讓人吃驚了。我一直覺得他們很般配。孩子怎麼辦?誰會得到監護權?
A: seems quite amicable—no squabbling over who'll get the house and stuff-an uncontested divorce with all the details worked out.
瑪利亞。一切看起來相當友好——在房子和財產問題上也沒有爭吵。這是一個所有細節問題都得到圓滿解決的協議離婚。
B:That's a change from all the back-stabbing we usually hear e I still can't believe it—Marcia and Harold!The perfect couple!When will the divorce be final?
這和我們平常聽說的那種不擇手段背後中傷對方的離婚方式相比是一種轉變....不過我還是無法相信—瑪西亞和哈羅德!多般配的一對!離婚最終什麼時候能完成?
A:Early in the new year,I guess.
我想在新年年初吧。