當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第568期:和女朋友分手

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第568期:和女朋友分手

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.25K 次

split/break up
分手
I didn't know you had split/broken up.
我不知道你們已經分手了。

padding-bottom: 177.78%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第568期:和女朋友分手


stand sb up
放某人鴿子
You stood me up last time.
你上次放了我鴿子。


blow up at sb
對某人發火
I'm sorry I blew up at you yesterday.
很抱歉昨天我衝你發火了。


a good catch
搶手貨
Mary's boyfriend is a good catch.
瑪麗的男朋友條件很好。


A: How is everything going with your girlfriend?
你和你的女朋友怎麼樣了?
B: Didn't I tell you? It's over.
我沒告訴你嗎,我們吹了。
A: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't know you had split up. What happened?
啊,我很抱歉,我不知道你們分手的事,這是怎麼回事?
B: It was a few things. The first thing happened was that we were supposed to go out for a romantic dinner for our one year anniversary, but she stood me up.
有那麼幾件事,第一件就是我們相識一週年紀念日那天,本來打算去吃一頓非常浪漫的晚餐,結果她放了我鴿子。
A: Really? Did she tell you why she didn't show up?
真的嗎,她沒有解釋爲什麼沒去嗎?
B: No. but I ended up finding out later that night when I saw her with another man at a club near my home.
沒有,不過那天晚上我看到她和另一個男人在我家附近的俱樂部裏,我還有什麼可以在探究的。
A: What was she thinking? Did you confront her about it when you saw her?
她到底在想什麼呀,你看見她的時候有沒有當面揭穿她?
B: I wanted to, but I knew if I spoke to her, I'd just blow up at her. So I decided to just go home. I called her later that night, but she didn't answer the phone.
我本來是想這麼做,這可是我知道,如果我們當面對質,我會衝她發火。所以我決定掉頭回家,後來夜裏我給她打電話,她根本就不接。
A: I can't believe she would do that to you. It's so dishonest and rude.
我真是不能想象她居然這麼對你,這樣太不忠誠了,而且很沒有禮貌。
B: I know. And I still haven't heard from her.
我知道,我現在還沒有收到她的消息。
A: I bet you she regrets what she's done. You're such a good catch. She really lost out, didn't she?
我敢打賭,她肯定會爲自己所做的事情後悔的,你是多好的一個人啊!她損失可大了,對吧?
B: I guess so.
我覺得也是。
A: It's always nice to have some closure. But I don't think you'll have a problem finding another girlfriend. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
有些關係還是結束的好,我覺得你找女朋友絕對不是難事,天涯何處芳草。